Bed and Breakfast on the Park
The Carriage House
Originally used to house the Mould's carriage, this cozy cottage has low ceilings, Queen size iron bed, a pull-out couch in the living room, refrigerator, and includes a private bath.
The Yellow Room is warm and sunny with a Queen size iron bed. Enjoy the beautiful view of Neversink Mountain from the adjoining screened porch. This room has a shared bath with the Blue Room.
With a Queen size iron bed and country quilt, the Blue Room features views of City Park and the leather tanner's mansion and retains its original inlaid hardwood floors. This room has a shared bath with the Yellow Room.
Relax on the Queen size white iron bed with country quilt, surrounded by antiques. This room has a private bath.
The Rose Room overlooks Penn's Common City Park. This room with a view has a queen size iron bed and private bath, all with a Victorian touch.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Payment of one half of the total reservations is required to confirm reservations.
- Major credit cards - VISA, MasterCard, and Discover - and cash are accepted.
- Cancellations must be received ten days prior to arrival. If cancellations occur less than ten days prior, you will incur one night's charge.
- Arrival time is between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. unless other arrangements are made.
- Departure Time is 11:00 a.m.
- We're sorry, but our old house can't accommodate pets or smoking.
- We are pleased to host well-supervised children 12 years of age or older.
- All accommodations include an extended continental breakfast featuring homemade breads and pastries, free wireless, cable TV, air conditioning, and off-street parking.