The Jackson House Bed and Breakfast
Stonewall Jackson Room
The Jackson Room features a king-sized sleigh bed adjacent to the living room on the 2nd floor. Enjoy direct access to the front porch overlooking the rail trail and the terraced gardens. The room also includes a private sitting area with stone walls, cable TV, and private ceramic tile bath. The 24 inch plaster walls, antiques, and original wood floors bring back the old charm and warmth of 1859.
Daisy Room features a queen-sized Iron poster bed and is decorated completely with antique furnishings. This room has a great view of the beautifully landscape gardens and also features a full size bath with the original claw-foot soaking tub and a rain spray shower. Enjoy the comforting surroundings of 24" thick stone walls and the original wide pine planking floors.
The Cottage Suite
Rail Trail Suite
- Our guests are served a full breakfast daily at 9AM unless another time is arranged.
- Each room has a full private bath & cable TV.
- Room rates are per night, double occupancy.
- Pennsylvania State Tax of 6% and 3% hotel tax is not included in the above rates.
- Check-in time is 3:00 - 6:00 PM; please call for later arrangements. Check-out time is 11:00AM.
- Please - no children under the age of 12.
- Please advise at time of booking of any special needs.
- Wireless internet service available.
- Outdoor Hot Tub for all guests overlooking the rail trail and waterfalls.
- Wine Cellar.
- Air Conditioning.
- Fireplace in Dining Room.
- No Smoking allowed inside Jackson House but you may smoke outside.
- An extra cleaning fee of $150.00 will be charged for anyone smoking in the house.
- A two-night minimum is required for certain holidays, weekends, and special events, such as March Wine Weekends.
- Pet-friendly, our Bordello Suite can accommodate small pets; pets must use private entrance to room and be crated while in the room; there will be a $20.00 extra charge for pets.
- Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations made seven days or more in advance of your arrival date will not be charged. Cancellations made less than seven days before the arrival will be charged the rate for one night. For holidays, special events or packages the cancellation requirement is 30 days prior to arrival date to avoid a full rate charge.