Jackson Run Bed & Breakfast
The Cottage is located directly behind Jackson Run Bred Breakfast. Great for families, couples, solo retreat. Can accomodate groups up to 7.
This “natural and airy” room has a queen bed and features birdhouses and a white quilt with blue accents. When Chuck Tanner, Manager of the ’79 World Series Pittsburgh Pirates, stayed at Jackson Run, he chose this room.
This room has a scenic view overlooking the grapevines. It is equipped with a private bathroom (with shower), a full bed, a twin bed, a large screen television, and a raised A-frame ceiling.
Decorated with Victorian Elegance, this room features a queen bed and has a "Feminine Touch". The accompanying Victorian Bathroom has a striking claw-foot bathtub and a gorgeous skylight.
Rates, Information & Policies
- We accept checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover
- Rate is $85/room/night + tax based on 2 people/room -this includes breakfast
- There is an additional $10 charge for an extra person
- Each guest room has a private bath
- Open year round
- Television in parlor, VCR, antiques
- Patio and picnic grounds
- No Smoking allowed
- Children possible
- Limited handicapped/wheelchair access
- Full breakfast
- Guest-accessible kitchen facilities
- Other meals upon special request
- Corporate rate available