Inn Between Bed and Breakfast
The 'Westward Essence', with double bed, is a rhapsody in creams looking West onto a tree lined block of grand Victorians. It has a mirrored desk and dresser, built-in 'seat' and a wardrobe with double mirrored doors. Fresh flowers, TV. This room has a private bath with a bathtub and shower. Maximum occupancy: 2. $125, high season; $105, low season.
The original Master bedroom suite consists of the elegant bedroom with queen-size bed, sitting room and a private bath with original fixtures including stain glass windows and oversized claw foot bath tub. Maximum occupancy: 2. $145, high season; $125, low season.
The 'Escape' is a generous space with its own modern bathroom with bathtub and shower and sitting area. Fresh flowers, King-size bed with luxurious linens and bedding, side light-well, TV, DVD player, kitchenette, extra storage space. This room has a private bath with a bathtub and shower. Maximum occupancy: 3. $165, high season; $125, low season.
Master Bedroom, master bath with bathtub and shower, dressing room, living room with fireplace, stained glass windows and details. This Suite contains 1 twin bed, 1 queen bed. Maximum occupancy: 3. $225, high season; $185, low season.
This is a quiet, small suite on the top floor; the bedroom has a full-size bed with commanding antique brass headboard. The sitting room/office has a writing desk, day bed and 'thinking' armchair. There are bookshelves in both rooms. Fresh flowers, TV, kitchenette. This Suite has a private bath with a bathtub and shower. Maximum occupancy: 2. $135, high season; $115, low season.
The queen-size antique metal frame bed is enveloped by happy blues: blue-black federal style desk and dresser with gold details, and lightened up by bright yellow 'Barcelona' seat. Fresh flowers, TV, CD player. Kitchenette on the floor. The bath is shared with one other room and contains a bathtub and shower. Maximum occupancy: 2. $115, high season; $100, low season.
Two bedrooms (1 queen bed and 1 king bed), library/office, full bath with bathtub and shower, kitchen/dining room. Maximum occupancy: 4. $265, high season; $225, low season.
Lots of light, invigorating room space, two bathrooms, office, kitchenette, extra storage space. This Suite has a private bath with a bathtub and shower. This Suite contains 1 twin bed, 1 double bed, 1 king bed. Maximum occupancy: 5. $285, high season; $255, low season.
A personal collection of antique rugs, textiles, various ethnic and fine arts is displayed throughout the residence. It is all about understanding and cherishing 'in betweens' - cultural, professional, stylistic, and personal - about understanding the journey.
A Continental Plus breakfast is included with room rate and served from 7 to 9 am. Lunch and dinner are available by special request. Additional food services included in the room rate: bottled water, Fruit, Non-alcoholic beverage.
In Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- Internet Service
- Ironing Board
On Site Amenities
- Bath robes
- DVD Player
- Fax Machine
- Secretarial services
Other Amenities: Wireless DSL connection Rates and Policies
- All occupancy rates are subject to change.
- State and local taxes may apply.
- There are 5 guest accommodations (4 with private baths)
- Single occupancy rate: $85 - $125.
- Double occupancy rate: $110 - $175.
- The rate for each additional person is $30.
- Other Accommodations: Whole floor suites
- Minimum stay required (During extra busy periods.)
- Smoking is allowed in limited areas
- We cannot accommodate guest pets
- Limitations on children staying
- Deposit is required at booking.
- Check-in: 4 pm; Check out: 11:30 am.
- Cancellation or shortening of stay 14 days in advance is subject to $20 rescheduling fee.
- For cancellations within two weeks prior to scheduled stay a 30% charge of the original amount should apply although every effort will be made to rebook.
- No show ups and no cancellations are responsible for the total amount with 7% tax.