Our most spacious room, the Hydrangea room offers a queen bed, luxury bedding, a secretary desk and a large sitting area. With a three person maximum capacity, this room is well suited to those traveling with an extra companion. The room overlooks the garden and pasture and boasts a roomy private bath.
With a deep regal feel, this room gets the first morning sunlight and looks out toward Buffalo Creek. It boasts original exposed beams in the ceilings, queen bed, heirloom furnishings and a spacious private bath.
The Sage Room
Neat as a pin, this cozy room offers a queen bed, private bath, two-person seating area and spacious closet. Complimentary sage bedding and décor set off the sharp white trim. The sage room is aside the Cranberry room on the second floor.
Our most distinctive room, this converted loft is a delight. Two skylights flood the room with natural light. The private bath is spacious, decadent and quirky. The room offers a queen bed, lush linens and the ultimate in bed and breakfast privacy – your own nook at the inn. This room is able to accommodate an additional guest, for a three-person maximum occupancy.
Rates & Policy
Our room rates are as follows :
- Sage Room - $169* Maximum occupancy – 2
- Cranberry Room- $179* Maximum occupancy – 2
- Hydrangea Room- $189* Maximum occupancy –3 ($25 for extra guest)
- Sunshine Room - $199* Maximum occupancy – 3 ($25 for extra guest)
(*Rates do not include the additional 6% PA sales tax)
- Guest Room Rates do not include the additional 6% PA sales tax)
- Check-in time is 5:00 - 8:00 PM. Later arrivals can be arranged with advanced notice.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- A deposit of one night's lodging is required to confirm your reservation. Confirmations are made via mail or email upon receipt of deposit.
- We will accept checks, money orders and Visa/MasterCard/Discover
- The deposit is non-refundable if the cancellation is made less than 72 hours prior to check-in time.
- 2-night minimum stay on weekends and special events.
- We are a non-smoking property.
- Our facility is not appropriate for pets or children under 12 years of age.
- This is an historic property and is not ADA accessible.