The Barker House Bed & Breakfast
The Isabelle Room
Part of the early 1794 home.
A romantic four poster, queen canopy, bed, wingback chairs and the glow from the fireplace (now electric). All to ensure a good night filled with sweet dreams.
Private bath with shower.
The Laura Rose Room
A beautiful queen bed is the center piece of this corner room. Long, flowing lace curtains adorn the windows, a wingback chair and a ladies antique desk for reading or planing your journey into history.
A unique private bath with shower
The Squire Room
The "Squire" was Charles k. Yeager. This room reflects the "gentlemen" with pictures and memorabilia belonging to two grandfathers.
It is welcoming with a comfortable queen bed made with crisp linens.
Private bathe with shower
The Kent Room
Part of the original 1794 home.
Up three stairs into a room that still has several features of the early federal home.
A love set and wingback chair allow you to relax in front of the fireplace (now electric). A king bed invites you to enjoy a restful nights sleep filled with pleasant dreams.
Private bath with shower
A guest cottage with small complete kitchen and dining area. Cable television, central air or heat. Second floor has a full bath and a bedroom with a balcony overlooking the garden. You may bring a well behaved pet. Please let the Innkeeper know when booking.
$150.00+ tax, 1-4 nights, with breakfast at the Barker House.
Staying a week $550. + tax
$800.00 + tax a month/ long term stay, no breakfast
Available for short or long term stay
all rates are plus state and local tax.
Please inquire for availability.
Rates and Policies
- Sunday - Thursday: $127 + tax
- Friday & Saturday $142 + tax
- tax 5% county / 6% state
- All room rates are based on double occupancy. A third person is $20.00
- Check-In 2-6 p.m.
- Check-Out 11 a.m.
- Master Card and VISA accepted
- A 50% deposit may be requested on holidays and special events weekends.
- The remaining balance will be due at check-out
- A two night minium stay may be required on holidays special occasions.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made 10 days prior to the earliest reserved date will result in a charge equal to a one night stay. Cancellation within 72 hours of stay, no-shows or guest checking out prior to the last day of
- reservation will result in full room charge.
- All rates are subject to State tax and local room tax.
- We are happy to accommodate any special dietary needs provided we are informed of them at time of reservation.
- Smoking is allowed in outside areas only.