This light-filled, cheery room in soft shades of blue and white has an Olympic queen bed and twin daybed. The spacious bath has a tub/shower.
Pass through the archway into this warm, sunny and spacious room with a king bed and twin daybed. Relax by the all-season electric fireplace. The bath has a 4' shower.
Overlooking our side yard garden this room, in shades of sage green and soft mauve, has an Olympic queen bed and an all-season fireplace. The original large bath has a tub/shower.
Bed drapes and crystal sconces frame the Olympic queen bed while the rich wood marble-topped furniture and vanity evoke a feeling of warmth and subtle elegance. The bath has a tub/shower.
This cozy, intimate room, with its own private staircase, has a queen bed and bath with tub/shower.
- Our room rate for one night is from $95 - $115.
- All room rates are double occupancy. Extra persons are charged $15.00 each per night.
- One night's deposit and credit card number are required for a confirmed reservation. Balance is due upon check-in.
- Rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- Check-in between 3 pm and 10 pm.
- Check-out by 11am.
- For reservations please call between 10:30 AM and 10 PM.
- We accept Cash, Traveler's Checks, Debit Cards, VISA, Mastercard and Discover.
- Well behaved children over the age of 10 are welcome.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- If a cancellation is received 14 days proir to arrival, the deposit is refunded minus a $15.00 cancellation fee.
- For late cancellations, if the room is rented, the deposit is refunded minus the cancellation fee of $15.00. Otherwise the deposit is forfeited. It may be applied to a future stay with us within one calendar year.
- For a NO SHOW you will be charged for the entire amount of your reservation.
- Richmond House is a nonsmoking establishment. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the inn. For those who choose to disregard our nonsmoking policy, they will be charged a cleaning fee of $100.00 (one hundred dollars).
- Smoking is permitted in outside areas only.