Plants Herb Farm Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Enjoy a perfect romantic getaway, dream vacation, or retreat at Plant's Herb Farm Bed & Breakfast in Mercer County. Located in the town of Mercer, Pennsylvania, we offer a cozy atmosphere filled with charm, history, lovely decor, antiques, and collectibles. The main lobby of the rustic log cabin has a homey living area with natural wood ambiance.
Our cabin is equipped with modern conveniences: air conditioning, private baths, television, VCR, books, and games and features two guest rooms with oversized bathrooms, queen bed, and antiques.
Just minutes away:
- Downtown Mercer, Grove City
- Winery, fine restaurants, shopping, golf courses, museums
- Grove City College, Slippery Rock University, Thiel College, Westminster College
- Prime Outlets, The Winner, Reyer's (largest shoe store in the world), Volant
- Downtown shopping
- Antique and gift shops - Mercer, Grove City and Leesburg
- McKeever Environmental Center, Moraine, Goddard, McConnells Mill State Parks, Shenango River Lake
Room rates are based on double occupancy and includes on the weekend a full gourmet breakfast. During the week a continental breakfast is served.
- Just minutes away:
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Deborah and Howard Plant for sharing their own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
They are coming to shop at the Outlets, traveling, or drop their kids off at college.
What are you best known for?
Cabin & Good herbal breakfast
What makes your inn unique?
We are a Log cabin in the country.
What do you love most about your inn?
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
Shop tax free at our outlets.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
That the cabin is beautifully decorated, the breakfast was excellent and they loved our company.
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
Our area is reasonably priced; you can get a lot for your money.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
They can go golfing, visit a winery, shop until you drop, ride bike in the park or hike, go to a museum.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
Not really, unless you walk 2 miles.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference?
Besides ours (an extensive "What to Do" page, beyond the itinerary)
How many rooms does your inn have?
We have 2 rooms.
Do you accept pets?
We do not accept pets, but can make suggestions for pet boarding.
Plant's Herb Farm Gift Shop
Please call ahead because we are working on the farm some where: 724-301-3273
The gift shop has herb related products, garden whimsies, primitives, antiques, collectibles and hand-made items. Custom gift baskets of live plants and gift items. We can advise you on herbs for weddings or other occasions. Herb plants are also available in season. There are classes available throughout the year.
Click here to view our Spices & Herbs Brochure
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card or deposit of one night's charge.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, personal check or cash.
- Advance reservations suggested
- Confirmation by mail if requested
- Cancellations require notification seven days prior to reservation or one night's lodging may be charged. There are NO REFUNDS on special or holiday weekend unless we can re-book your room.
- We also, upon notification, reserve the right to charge your credit card for room damages sustained during your visit.
- Check-In Time - 4:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (later check-in by advance arrangement.)
- Check-Out Time - 11:00 a.m.
- Weekend gourmet breakfast is served 7:00 to 9:30 a.m. Breakfast is a continental during the week.
- Please mention any dietary restrictions and /or preferences at the time of reservations.
- Well-behaved children welcome. There will be a per night charge of $10.00 for children over 12.
- Non smoking facility