Lovelace Manor Bed & Breakfast
The Althea Room
Located on the northeast corner of the house is the Althea room furnished with light pine and wicker. The soothing palette of creams and pastels suggest a peaceful atmosphere. The four poster queen size canopy bed is draped with sheers to reflect the light from the four oversized windows with original wooden shutters. A modern bathroom with a shower is located in the room.
The Rose Suite
If you desire privacy and elegance, the Rose room is for you. Located in the rear of the house, this large room offers a king size bed (can be converted into two twins) with a partial canopy draped around the headboard. An antique oak secretary and dresser remind you of the years gone by. At night you can enjoy the glow and warmth from the electric fireplace in both the bedroom and sitting room. The sitting room is a cozy nook to read, relax or watch TV or videos. The original 1882 bathroom offers an oversized canopy-draped clawfoot tub with a shower.
The Ellinda Room
Delightfully decorated, the Ellinda room features a mahogany four poster queen size that evokes romance and relaxation. This room features an earth-friendly memory foam mattress with a goose down covering to give you an undisturbed night's sleep. An electric fireplace offers a little extra ambiance any time of the year. The original marble sink and comfortable modern bathroom with a shower is located in the room.
The Lucasta Room
Our largest room, Lucasta, features a king size bed, 32" flat panel TV and VCR/DVD, and an electric all-season fireplace. The large mahogany desk offers business travelers comfortable workspace with wireless internet. The private in-room bath features the original tile and fixtures from when it was added to the house in 1947.
- Check in time is between 3:00-7:00 PM, or by special arrangement.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Room Rates are $135 - $175 based on double occupancy and include a hot breakfast.
- We accept personal checks, traveler's checks and most major credit cards.
- Pennsylvania sales tax of 6% + 1.1% hotel excise tax applies.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation.
- A twin rollaway is available for use in some rooms.
- There is a $20 charge for each additional person.
- Breakfast is served at 9:00 am daily or by prior arrangement.
- Sorry, we cannot accept pets.
- Although insurance does not permit smoking inside the house, smokers are welcome to use the porches and gardens.
- Limited parking is available in our lot, accessible from the alley behind our carriage house. Or anywhere on our side of Elizabeth street.
- Although we love children, out of respect for our other guests we only allow children 12 and older.
- A two night minimum stay is required on certain weekends and holidays.
- There are times when we must change your preferred room to a different room due to a request for multinight stay or an unforeseen incident. Whenever this is the case, your room rate will be lowered or remain the same even when you are upgraded to a more expensive room. We always try to honor your original room choice whenever possible.
- Cancellation policy:Cancellations less than 5 days in advance are subject to one night's fare if we are unable to rebook the room. If you have reserved the whole house or book a special weekend package, we charge a 50% deposit in advance, and the cancellation requirement is 14 days prior to arrival. The deposit is refundable if the room is cancelled prior to 14 days, it is non-refundable for cancellations 7-14 days in advance, and the remaining balance will be charged on rooms cancelled less than 7 days in advance of stay if we are unable to rebook the rooms.