Blue Rock Bed & Breakfast
Private cabin-like quarters including private bath, refrigerator & kitchenette, queen bed & two twin beds, living room with TV all on one level (about 800 sq.ft.). Inside this daylight basement stands a 1900 water pump that fits into the rustic decor of barn siding and brick walls. Suitable for the entire family. Low hanging ceiling beams may present a concern for persons six feet tall.
First floor living quarters (kitchen, dining & living room) with second floor bedroom (queen bed), and private bath (shower). The bedroom is a two room suite with 2 twin beds in the adjoining second room. A cot is available for children or additional adults.
First floor living quarters (kitchen, dining & living room) with second floor bedroom (queen bed), and private bath (antique soaker tub and shower) with adjoining "sun" room (enclosed porch balcony). Perfect for an individual or couple's stay. A sleeper sofa is available for a third person.
- Thursday - Saturday: $126 per night ($112 for 2 or more nights)
- Sunday - Wednesday: $112 per night ($98 for 2 or more nights)
- Rate includes 2 person occupancy
- Additional persons over 2 years old cost $15
- Rates are the same for all 3 suites, subject to change, applying one discount per visit
- Rates do not include taxes and are subject to change
- Rates are all per night
- To hold a room, credit card information can be given
- No fees drawn until presenting the card upon arrival or cancellation policy enforced
- An alternative is sending a check for a $50 / night deposit
- Electronic payment is accepted via Paypal online
- Check-in: 4-7 PM (very flexible)
- Check-out: 11:00 AM (or by special arrangement)
- Our small size means cancellations affect us very significantly
- We are forced to require at least 14 days notice prior to the reserved arrival date in order to provide a refund of deposit or to avoid a charge to your credit card of lodging costs
- No refunds for early departure