Bancroft Manor Bed & Breakfast, Inc.
The Brantwyn Room
Namesake for the Brandywine River, evokes local history of its Revolutionary Battle and a valley that influenced a history of art. Queen size antique oak bed, matching antique oak dresser and wash stand, TV, and luxurious bathrobes.
The Longwood Suite
Offers an exquisite king size canopy bed, en-suite bath, and bright sitting room adorned with a mural that captures the essence of the world-renowned gardens of Longwood and Winterthur. TV available for your viewing pleasure.
The Amish Room
Reminiscent of the countryside, has a full size, antique brass bed decked out with an authentic Amish Dahlia quilt. Spend some time reading or relaxing on the spacious, attached sun porch overlooking flower gardens and the large park-like yard. TV and luxurious bathrobes.
- For more detailed information, please visit the Bancroft Manor Rates and Policies page of our website
- VISA, MasterCard, Traveler's checks and USD cash is accepted
- For cancellations, a 10-day notice prior to reservations dates is required for a full refund
- Notice after the 10 days may receive a full or partial refund if the room is rebooked
- Check-in: 4:30pm; Check-out 11:00am
- The inn is not suitable for small children; please call for details
- Pets cannot be accommodated
- Smoking is prohibited indoors, and allowed only in designated outdoor areas