The Inn at Westwynd Farm
Lovely antiques and a queen sized bed at our romantic Inn near Hershey.
Set in a Victorian rose arbor, our smallest, yet cozy room makes for a delightful surprise. The private bath has perhaps the best view at our Hummelstown PA Inn. On a clear day you can see forever or at least to Hershey.
“Everything was perfect -- from the clean rooms, fabulous food, gorgeous views and beautiful animals. We could not ask for more." - - Rochester, NY
A great view of the dressage ring and jump field at our Bed and Breakfast in Hershey.
This very pretty second floor room is accented with lovely faux painted touches. Sweet dreams are promised under the shade of a tree while birds and flowers grace other corners. The cozy corner fireplace and private bath ensure you’ve found your own very special escape at our Hershey PA B&B.
King sized bed can also be arranged into two twin beds.
“We traveled the world and stayed in many B&Bs but yours is by far the best. The room is exquisite, the food amazing and you two are the best hosts we have ever had. And you are so close to everything. It was fun coming “home” at night to tell you about our excursions." - United Kingdom
Overlooking the south pastures and pond at our Bed and Breakfast in Hershey, this very quiet 2nd floor room captures the spirit of the Hunt.
After a day of sweet adventures enjoy a long soak in the private bath and wrap up in one of our luxurious robes to enjoy the glow of the fireplace at our romantic Hershey Getaway.
The room has a breath taking view. We encourage you to use the binoculars on the window sill to observe the wonderful birds at the pond. Egrets and herons are frequent visitors.
King sized bed can also be arranged into two twin beds. A cot can be added for a third guest at our Inn in Hershey PA.
“Thank you for creating this oasis of peace and tranquility. Once again you made us feel like family and royalty. Your attention to detail is amazing." - Baltimore, MD
This spacious garden inspired room is on the first floor of our romantic Hershey PA Bed and Breakfast.
A beautiful view of the east pastures is complemented by charming antiques, a king sized bed and fireplace. With a separate entrance onto the Inn’s wrap around porch overlooking the koi pond and waterfall, you’ll find the perfect spot to enjoy a favorite book, soothing cup of tea and perhaps some the delicious cookies at our Hershey B&B.
King sized bed can also be arranged into two twin beds. A cot can be added for a third guest.
"How do you even put into words a way to describe our haven? The things we love the breakfasts, the horses, Paco and Taco the alpaca, Sweet AJ and most important Frank & Carolyn and your never ending care and hospitality. This our fourth visit and certainly will not be our last." - Ohio Sisters
A massive king sized bed and family antiques highlight this room's Victorian decor at our Hummelstown PA Inn.
Relax in the Jacuzzi as you watch flames dance in the corner fireplace. This room can be requested with the Penny Power as an economical choice for families or friends traveling together to our Bed and Breakfast near Hershey.
King sized bed can also be arranged into two twin beds.
“Choices, Choices, Choices...Nap or go see what just came out of the oven that smells so good. Sleep or stay up and play with AJ who just meowed at the door. Sleep in or help feed the horses. Little chocolate bar or BIG chocolate bar. Come back soon or very soon!" -Boston, MA
Relax in this very lovely first floor room at our Romantic Hershey Getaway.
This delightful first floor room has its own porch with rockers, of course. You’ll also enjoy the private bath, king sized bed and jacuzzi. Let your cares float away as you relax in front of the fireplace at our Inn in Hershey PA.
Usually set with a king sized bed, it can also be arranged with twin beds. A cot can be added for a third guest at our Hershey Getaway.
“Once again you two made our anniversary weekend one to remember. Sitting on the porch and watching the horses was so relaxing… and then to enjoy the fireplace and Jacuzzi. How very, very special this place is." - - Washington, DC
In Our Time
Get away from it all in this beautiful room with a slightly foreign flavor at our Hershey PA Inn.
Subtle lighting, a king sized bed, private bath, fireplace and two-person Jacuzzi add to the romantic possibilities. Located on the lower level of our Hershey Bed & Breakfast, it also has its own entrance onto the east patio with a beautiful pond and waterfall.
King sized bed can also be arranged into two twin beds. A cot can be added for a third guest at our Hershey PA B&B.
“Our New Year’s Resolution: to travel the country searching for the best B&Bs It’s going to be very difficult to find any equal to this beautifully furnished and comfortable place…and special thanks for your amazing hospitality. In Our Time was a bit of heaven.” - Lynchburg, VA
This beautiful and spacious second floor room is tucked away in the quietest corner of our Hershey Bed & Breakfast.
The king sized bed, private bath, fireplace, and two person Jacuzzi provide a wonderful backdrop for your own very special getaway at our bed and breakfast in Hershey, PA. Savor a delicious mug of coffee as you watch the sunrise from your private balcony.
King sized bed can also be arranged into two twin beds at our Hershey PA bed and breakfast. A cot can be added for a third guest.
"The room was absolutely perfect in every way. The fireplace and Jacuzzi were an amazing way to celebrate her birthday and an early Valentine’s Day. Everything was so romantic. Thank you for creating the best night we could imagine." - Harrisburg, PA
Relax in this very lovely first floor room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Hershey.
Soft colors and lovely antiques set the stage for a memorable stay. You are sure to enjoy the king sized bed, private bath, fireplace, and two person Jacuzzi at our Hershey B&B.
It seems as though a glass of wine just tastes better when it’s shared on your private patio.
King sized bed can also be arranged into two twin beds. A cot can be added for a third guest at our Hershey PA Bed and Breakfast.
“What a beautiful and romantic spot for a Honeymoon. The Bright Flash was so lovely. The view from the room was extraordinary and the jacuzzi was wonderful You were so gracious and welcoming. Breakfast was fantastic. What more can we say, We’ll be back!" - Birmingham, AL
Our charming cottage is just steps away from the main house at our Hershey B&B under a covered walkway.
The first floor features a living room with fireplace, dining area, full kitchen and full bath. A spiral staircase leads to the sleeping loft with its very comfortable king sized bed. If you are looking for a hideaway at our Hershey PA Bed and Breakfast, this may be perfect spot. Traveling families will find the Carriage House offers them some options, too. The couch in the living opens into a queen sized bed and two very large chairs open into twin beds.
“The time we’ve spent here over the past few days has been full of very special moments. The girls just loved spending time in the barn and feeding the animals. We will hold close in our hearts our wonderful Westwynd memories." - Philadelphia, PA
An option for families or folks traveling together to our Inn in Hershey PA.
This pretty room with a carousel theme is arranged with twin beds and shares a bath with the Roman Canon suite at our Hershey Bed & Breakfast.
It is only available as an additional choice with the Roman Canon suite.
“I had a wonderful time. I had fun playing with AJ. I loved breakfast. My bed was comfy." - Max, Age 8
Westwynd Farm Inn Policies
- Check-in anytime after 3 p.m.
- If you will be arriving after 7 PM, please let us know
- Checkout is 11 a.m.
- We are happy to welcome well-behaved children who are at least 5 years old
- For the health of all our guests, smoking is not permitted in any area of our Hershey B&B or farm
- Secured, covered storage available for bicycles, skis, canoes etc.
- A credit card number or a deposit of one night’s lodging is required to confirm a reservation at our Hershey PA Bed and Breakfast
- Nothing will be charged to your credit card until your arrival
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, checks and travelers checks
- Rates are per night based on double occupancy
- Additional guests (including) can be accommodated in some rooms at the rate of $20 per night
- Pennsylvania Sales Tax – 6%,Dauphin County tax – 5%
- Be sure to ask about our specials and corporate rates at our Bed and Breakfast in Hershey
- Special discounts are available for patients and visitors to The Hershey Medical Center and also active military personnel
- Rates are guaranteed at the time of reservation
- Published rates are subject to change without notice
- A rate premium is charged for Antique Auto Show Week, please call us for more information
- Check-in anytime after 3 p.m. If you will be arriving after 7 PM, please let us know
- Checkout is 11 a.m.
- Cancellations: We understand that for any number of reasons you may have to change your plans
- Your cancellation will be confirmed to you by e-mail and a cancellation number will be provided
- A $10.00 processing fee will be charged to the credit card number you provided when you made your reservation
- If a cancellation is made less than 72 hours prior to check-in time, an additional $25.00 (per room night) service fee will be charged
- Cancellations on the day of arrival and non-arrivals are charged the full amount of the stay
- Minimum Stay Policies: Two night minimum stay on weekends only
- Stays of over 3 days or the booking of 3 rooms or more may require a deposit
- Sunday – Thursday: On weekdays, we are always happy to accommodate a one-night stay
- Weekends: Two night minimum stay required
- If one of our rooms is booked for a Thursday and Friday night stay, we would certainly have a Saturday-night-only room available
- Likewise, if someone books for Saturday and Sunday, we will have a Friday-night-only room available
- Please be aware, that we have a friendly house cat “AJ” who delights in visiting with guests at our Hershey PA Inn
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate guests’ pets in the inn
- Our horse barn is quite comfortable and some guests have found their pets enjoyed staying there
- For more information about these accommodations, please call us