John Kindig House Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
The John Kindig House Bed & Breakfast is a plaster over clapboard 1864 farmhouse. Tastefully decorated with a blend of reproduction and antique furnishings and original artwork. Whether travelling on business or for pleasure our goal is to provide you with a comfortable and pleasant stay in a homelike setting.
The John Kindig House is located in central Montgomery County, Pennsylvania , three miles from Exit #31 (Lansdale) of the PA Turnpike (I-476).
The business traveler will find the John Kindig House's convenient location affords access to many companies located in both Montgomery and Bucks Counties.
For the tourist, New Hope, Valley Forge State Park, Reading, Allentown and Historic Philadelphia are within an hour's drive. Day trips will take you to Lancaster County Amish Country , the Pocono Mountains, the New Jersey Shore or the Atlantic City Casinos.
Start your day with a full breakfast in our country dining room, then enjoy our in-ground swimming pool, rest in one of the rocking chairs on the wrap around porch or unwind on the large rear deck.
Explore the gardens or relax in the gazebo near the pond. Watch our small flock of ducks as they stroll through the yard. Hopefully you will spot one of the many colorful birds or other wildlife that inhabit our property or the adjoining woodland. Later relax in our large living room with fireplace.
We invite you to enjoy one of our four comfortable guest rooms, each with large private bathroom, air conditioning, color TV w/cable and queen size bed.
A full breakfast, served between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. in the dining room or on the outdoor deck (weather permitting) is included in room rate.
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Off street parking
- In-ground pool
- Beautifully landscaped property with flower and vegetable gardens, pond and gazebo
- Telephone (free local calls/calling card long distance) with messaging
- Large private bathroom
All rooms have:
- Queen size bed
- Air Conditioning
- Radio/Alarm clock
- Color TV with cable
- Desk or writing table
How to Find Us
From PA turnpike (I-476) Lansdale exit 31:
- Turn LEFT onto SUMNEYTOWN PIKE (PA-63)
- Turn LEFT at the SECOND traffic light onto FORTY FOOT ROAD (PA-63)
- Turn RIGHT at the FIFTH traffic light onto WELSH ROAD (PA-63)
- Turn LEFT at the second traffic light onto ORVILLA ROAD
- John Kindig House B&B is 4/10 mile on LEFT
From Philadelphia (airport):
- Take route I-95 SOUTH towards CHESTER
- Take route I-476 NORTH, proceed towards PLYMOUTH MEETING
- At PLYMOUTH MEETING (Mid-County interchange) take the PA turnpike (I-476 toll) NORTH to the PA-63 exit, exit number 31, proceed towards LANSDALE
- Follow Lansdale exit 31 directions
From Philadelphia (center city):
- Take route I-76 (Schuylkill Expressway) WEST to route I-476 NORTH exit at exit number 331B, proceed towards PLYMOUTH MEETING
- At PLYMOUTH MEETING (Mid-County interchange) take the PA turnpike (I-476 toll) NORTH to the PA-63 exit, exit number 31, proceed towards LANSDALE, follow Lansdale exit 31 directions
- Take I-476 (PA turnpike) SOUTH to PA-63 exit, exit number 31
- Proceed towards LANDALE, follow Lansdale EXIT 31 directions
From New Hope:
- Take PA-202 SOUTH for 11 miles to Doylestown
- Follow signs for PA-202 SOUTH (Doylestown Bypass) around Doylestown
- Continue on PA-202 SOUTH for 10 miles to intersection of PA-202/309/463
- Turn RIGHT onto PA-463 (Cowpath Road) go 3 1/2 miles
- At the double traffic light turn LEFT onto WEST ORVILLA ROAD
- Go 1 1/3 miles, John Kindig House B&B is on the RIGHT