The Historic Greeley Inn
Table Of Contents
Stay in history and make friends at The Historic Greeley Inn in Greeley, Pennsylvania. Close to the Masthope's Big Bear Ski Area, the Roebling Bridge, Zane Grey Museum, Hawk's Nest, Costa's Family Fun Park, Sylvania Colony, Bethel Woods Center for the Arts and more!
We have 8 hotel rooms with one Queen-size bed or two twin-size beds. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, American and European food, in our dining room with 46 seats or outside during summer time. The 16 seat bar has a large selection of fine liquors, wines and beers (American and European) Our place is family oriented, and we welcome well-behaved pets. Every Friday night starting 9 pm Karaoke & Dj, and every Tuesday evening 7 pm and 9 pm "Texas hold'em Poker" tournaments in our 1200 sq ft private party room with pool table, stereo music system, bar and tables, dance floor.
Owners, Adrian and Teodora Saveanu, are on hand to help make transportation arrangements from Port Jervis train station and to ensure that your stay is an enjoyable experience.
Activities in Our Area
- Delaware River and Lakawaxen River - 3 miles
- Lake Greeley - 1.5 miles
- Lake Wallenpaupack - 12 miles
- Rafting & Canoeing on Delaware River
- Motor boating (unlimited power on Lake Wallenpaupack
- Bicycling and Hiking
- Country Auctions
- Horseback Riding
- Eagle Watching
- On our property we have 6 acres of flat grass field good for any ball game, including a baseball field
- Big Swing Era Band "Moonlight in the Poconos" Rehearsal: 7:30 - 9:30 PM
- All you can eat BUFFET($14.99 plus tax) at 6pm
- Resevation suggested
- Line Dancing: 7 to 9pm with teacher Judy
- Karaoke & Dance: starts at 8PM
- Dinners & bar food served
Music for all ages!