After Eight Bed & Breakfast
Private Corner Room
Comfortable wing back chairs, antique headboard and dresser decorate this room. The queen-size bed has down feather pillows. The extra large tiled bathroom has a walk-in two-person shower and a hairdryer. This room also has two closets, original hardwood floors, cable TV and telephone. Individual A/C and heating control. Rate for 2 persons. Two person max. No children under 12.
Our deluxe suite provides the perfect setting for your Pennsylvania honeymoon or romantic weekend getaway trip for two, featuring a queen size bed with down feather pillows, original hardwood floors, and a room full of antiques. This room has its own separate sitting/sun room with an outside private entrance which can accommodate a third guest if needed on its sleeper sofa. The bedroom includes a TV with DVD and VHS player and telephone. The tiled bathroom includes a two-person whirlpool bath, a separate glass enclosed shower and a hairdryer. The enclosed sitting area has a second cable TV. Enjoy great views of our gardens from both rooms. Individual A/C. Rate for 2 persons. Extra person $25.00 per night, 4 max. No children under 12.
A great cozy room with it's own private entrance on our covered back porch and a spacious tiled bathroom which includes a full tub/shower combination. Located on the first floor it has amenities like a Queen sized bed, dresser with flip-out desktop, individual A/C, telephone, TV and antique decor. Rate for two persons, two person max. No children under 12.
Spacious room with great furniture and several seating options. A comfortable sofa can be used as a sleeper sofa for up to two additional people if needed at a nominal charge. Private bathroom has a tiled tub/shower combination. TV with VHS player (bring your own movie or choose one of ours), telephone and individual A/C control are standard. This room adjoins with a double set of lockable doors to room 6 (Bay Window room) if so desired, which is perfect for two couples. Rate for 2 persons. Extra person $25.00 per night. Three person max. No children under 12.
Great south-west facing room with wonderful antique furniture. Private bathroom is fully tiled in emerald green and has a glass front shower. TV, telephone and individual A/C are standard. This room adjoins with double lockable doors to room 5 (Sunset room) if so desired. Rate for two persons, two person max. No children under 12.
Cozy room with queen size bed, antique writing desk and private balcony overlooking our gardens and Amish farm fields with an absolutely fabulous view. TV, telephone and individual A/C control are standard. Enjoy your own private balcony overlooking the gardens and Amish farm, cafe table, two chairs and umbrella in the warmer months. Private bathroom is fully tiled and has a glass enclosed spacious shower. Rate for 2 persons, two person max. No children under 12.
Sunrise Bay-Window Room
Very spacious with beautiful views of the garden, fountain and gazebo. Private bathroom has a glass enclosed shower and is fully tiled. Decorated with antique furnishings, this room also has TV and telephone. The room adjoins with a double door to room 9 (Candlelight room) if so desired (normally these doors are locked). Individual A/C control. Rate for two persons, two person max. No children under 12.
Looking for a romantic destination for your Pennsylvania honeymoon or weekend getaway? After Eight Bed and Breakfast in Paradise, PA has the perfect room for you! Our Candlelight Room is romantically decorated with a candle filled, antique original, fireplace. An antique settee with matching chairs provided separate seating areas to fit the mood. Queen size bed with fabulous antique headboard, TV built into the wall and telephone are standard. The bathroom is spacious with a single person Jacuzzi/shower combination. Beautifully tiled in emerald green. This room adjoins with double doors (normally locked) to room 8 (Sunrise Bay Window room) if so desired. Individual heating and A/C control. Rate for two persons, two person max. No children under 12.
This great 2 bedroom cottage, which sleeps 5 adults or 4 adults and two children, is located on our beautiful B&B grounds at the lower level of our 3-unit split-level annex just 50 feet from the Amish farm fields. It consists of a living room with a pull out sofa, cable TV, full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, coffeemaker, coffee and tea supplies, microwave, stove and dining nook. The bathroom has a glass shower stall and deluxe adjustable shower head. Bathroom also includes a hairdryer. The master bedroom has a comfortable king size bed with fine linens, the cozy 2nd bedroom has a queen bed. The cottage is decorated in cottage decor. Breakfast is included for adults and children over 12 and served in the main house. Families with children under 12 will have breakfast delivered to the cottage. Individual heat/cooling controls. Rates are for four persons, extra persons $25.00 each per night, maximum 6.
This 2 bedroom cottage sleeps 4 adults and is located on our beautiful grounds about 30 yards from the main B&B building at the lower level of our 3-unit split-level annex bordering the Amish farm fields. It consists of a living room with cable TV, full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, coffeemaker, coffee and tea supplies, microwave, stove and dining nook. The bathroom is equipped with a tub/shower and hairdryer. The bedrooms have very comfortable Queen size beds with fine linens. The cottage is decorated with a combination of antiques and cottage decor. Breakfast is included for adults and children over 12 and served in the main house. Families with children under 12 will have breakfast delivered to the cottage. Individual heat/cooling controls. Rate is for four person, four person max.
- Cancellation Policy: Since we are a small business, last minute cancellations affect us greatly, therefore we ask for your understanding when we must adhere to the following policy: Deposit of one night's charge or valid Credit Card number on file required to secure reservation. No cancellation fees within 24 hours of making / confirming the reservation or if cancelled at least two weeks prior to reservation. A fee of $35 will be charged when cancelled between two weeks and five days prior to your reservation. Cancellations within five days of reservation will be charged one night at the room's rate. Cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit, Gift Certificate or charged to your Credit Card on file.
- Large Groups (Weddings, Family Reunions, Corporate Events, Etc) Policy
- We would like to welcome your large group to the After Eight Bed & Breakfast. So that all our guests can enjoy their stay we ask that you conform to the following policies:
- Large groups are defined as groups that require five (5) or more rooms (of our total of 10) rented by (or on behalf of) the same party or event (wedding, family reunion, corporate event, etc.). All large group rentals must be pre-approved at the time of reservation (to avoid confusion later).
- Deposit: There is a requirement of an advance and non-refundable (except as noted below) payment of 50% (one half) of the total anticipated room rental and local tax and service fee (10%) for multi-night stays; the remainder is due at check-in. The balance will be charged on a credit card used to secure the reservation. For one (1) night large group stays, we require 100% of the amount (also non-refundable) be paid at time of reservation.
- Cancellations that are made 60 days or more before the scheduled group arrival will result in partial refund of the advance payment, minus a charge of $25.00 per room (to cover administrative costs).
- Partial cancellations and changes of reservation dates may not be accepted due to availability and minimum stay requirements. Refunds for early departures or partial cancellations (minus a $25 per room fee) will only be made after the room has been rebooked for the previously reserved days.
- Thank you for not smoking inside our home and rooms. (Smoking is permitted outdoors, with consideration to other guests.)
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets.
- Our couples oriented B&B and its antique decor is only appropriate for adults and children over age 12.
- Weekends are Fri, Sat. Weekdays are Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs.
- A two night minimum stay requirement on weekends from May 1 through December 31. Certain Holidays will also require a two night minimum. You may check for last minute availability for one night stays.
- Each additional person in a room (room size permitting) over the regular double occupancy will be charged $25.00 per night.
- Check-in time is after 3pm and we prefer before 7pm. Special arrangements can be made with advance notice.
- Check-out time is by 11am.
- Full complimentary breakfast is served at 8:30 am, a second seating will be at 9:30 am, if necessary.
- Enjoy our beautiful grounds with flower gardens and herb gardens, gazebo, lighted walkways, fountains & many seating areas.