The Evangeline Room
Named after my adopted mom, Evelyn, this room is filled with shades of purple and an atmosphere of wistfulness. It takes you back to an older time with no hurries or worries; a peaceful place to rest.
Abraham Lincoln Suite
This room is a favorite of our guests. Upon opening the door, you will delight in the warm feel of this room. Guests are even more delighted when they see the adjacent romantic "Coach Room." A quaint sitting room which provides a view of the back yard gardens, which are filled with birds, butterflies, and squirrels in season.
This suite contains a king-sized bed. Tropical themed and our largest room is filled with a sense of adventure! Our guests feel as if they have been taken away to another land and place.
"Therefore whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them" Matthew 7:12
- Non-smoking facility. Guests may enjoy a smoke in the Backyard Gardens and our Gazebo.
- Free off street parking, 1 car per Room.
- Well behaved children 10 and older welcome, Raphael Inn is not set up to accommodate families with young children. However if all three rooms are booked for family gatherings or special events younger children are welcomed with their families.
- We regret we are not able to accommodate pets.
- Our dog Heidi is available by request for petting if you like.
- No hard drinking or unruly behavior.
- April 1-November 30th a stay of 2 nights or more ~ Monday-Thursday~ you can chose from any of our 3 rooms for the Spec. Additional persons are $25.00 each.
- December 1- March 31st Monday-Thursday 1 night or more stays are an additional -- $10.00 off weekday rates, per night for any of our available rooms plus 11% tax.
This price includes your choice of one of our complimentary Raphael Signature Breakfasts or ask us for a Continental if you prefer. We offer free waters, sodas, snacks, 24 hour hot tea or coffee from Mama's Kitchen, afternoon dessert and free parking!
* Special rates do not apply for special events or holiday weeks.
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
- 2 night minimum on weekends
- 3 day minimum for Special Events
- Check in time is from 4-7 pm, unless by special arrangement. (Please call if any delays as we will be awaiting your arrival).
- Check out is by 11:00 am.
- Rooms are for 2 person occupancy only, $25 each for extra guest in rooms where appropriate.
- Cancellations more than 14 days prior to reservations date are refundable, with a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days in advance of the reservation date are not refundable unless we re-rent the room, with a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of arrival time or "no shows" and early departures will be charged for a full stay.
- State and Local taxes apply (11%)
- We accept most major credit cards and cash.