North Carolina Suite
The beautiful bay window in this second floor room overlooks historic Baltimore Street and is shaded by an oak tree. The rich sienna walls compliment the antique furnishings. Private bathroom with standard tub/shower. Second floor, queen bed and private shower/bath. $145-$165
New England Suite
Relax on your own private porch or in the sitting room with daybed and TV. Furnished with a reproduction antique wrought iron and brass bed. The daybed (with pullout trundle bed) in the sitting room allows accommodation for up to four people in this suite. The private bathroom has an original claw foot tub (with modern shower). Second floor, garden view, queen bed, private shower/bath, daybed with pullout trundle bed. $172-$189
On the first floor of the Welty House, furnished with a queen bed, and an electric fire; the private bathroom has a shower. The outer wall of the room is scarred with bullet marks from the Battle. $154-$170
On the second floor of the historic Welty House, with a large bay window overlooking Baltimore Street; a queen-size bed and private bathroom with a clawfoot tub/shower. $167-$185
South Carolina Room
New York Room
A state known for its Old Order Amish and country feel - the Ohio Room keeps these traditions alive with matching antique oak dresser and wash stand, ticking stripe valences and vine pattern quilt. Private bathroom with shower. A quiet retreat. Third floor, garden view, Queen bed, private bathroom (shower). $135-$155
The Carriage House Room
On the 2nd floor of the modern carriage house, at the end of the garden, behind the Victorian house. It has a private entrance up a stairway from the garden, and can also be accessed (for luggage) from the main parking lot. The room features a queen bed, two comfortable chairs, an old ‘dry sink’, and a small TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom has a large walk-in shower. In the summer, the room is cooled by a ceiling fan, and modern air-conditioning unit with remote control, which also provides heat in winter. $145-$165
Reservations & Policies
The Carriage House Room
- A reservation is not completed until a confirmation email or letter has been sent by the Inn.
- Online reservations can be made through our website ("Availability & Reservations") but must be confirmed by us.
- A two-night minimum stay is required at weekends from April through November, and other 'special' weekends.
- A four-night minimum is required for the Re-enactment Weekend in July.
- Please check availability on our website ("Availability & Reservations").
- A deposit may be requested for a reservation of four nights or more, or for a large group.
- A $25 processing charge will be applied to all cancellations.
- With 14 days or less notice, non-arrival or early departure, the guest will be liable for the entire booking as confirmed, unless the room can be rebooked.
- Check-in time is from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Guests arriving before 3:30 p.m. are welcome to park at the Inn, subject to available space.
- No check-ins can be made after 7 p.m. without prior arrangement.
- Check-out is by 11 a.m.. Guests checking out late will be liable to pay an additional charge.
- Smoking and lighted candles are not permitted inside the buildings, nor on the porches and balconies. Smoking is permitted only on the rear brick patios and in the garden. Guests who do not respect these regulations will be charged for an additional night's stay.
- Well-behaved children of 10 years and older are welcome, in rooms that can accommodate them.
- We regret that we cannot allow pets on the premises.