The Inn at Bully's Restaurant & Pub
After nearly three years of renovations, the Inn now offers 11 well-appointed guest rooms, all with private tiled bathrooms. These fine rooms feature such diverse details as high ceilings, exposed brick walls, hammered tin ceilings, and a wealth of architectural molding. This is a small sampling of our rooms for more details and to Check Availability please visit our website.
- Rates do not include Pennsylvania Sales tax of 6% and Lancaster County Hotel Tax of 5%
- Rates may vary for special events and are subject to change without notice
- The Inn at Bully's provides a non-smoking environment for the comfort of our guests
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rooms, common areas, or restaurant
- You may smoke outside the building
- Smoking in the rooms will result in a $250.00 cleaning charge and any additional fees if damage to any property should need replaced as a result of smoke or burn damages
- Check-in 3pm to 9pm. (Other times available by prior arrangements)
- Check-out 11am. (Other times available by prior arrangements)
- Max occupancy per room 2 people
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12
- Because of health and allergy conditions, pets are not permitted
Cancellation policyThe Inn at Bully's agrees to turn away all other requests for the room you reserved and you agree to pay the rate quoted for the numbers of days you reserve it. A deposit of one night's stay, per room, will be charged to the credit card provided. Due to our size and location, cancellations affect us significantly.Therefore, we adhere to a strict but fair cancellation policy. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, you will forfeit your deposit(s).Cancellations made 7-14 days prior to arrival date, you will forfeit ½ your deposit(s). Cancellations made over 14 days prior to arrival date, you will be refunded your deposit(s), less a $35 processing fee. Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed reservation dates, you will be responsible for 50% of the original room nights booked for your intended stay.The Inn at Bully's is not responsible for unused rooms due to late or cancelled airline flights, family emergencies, threat of bad weather and other travel-related mishaps or changes in plans which shorten your stay.