Hamanassett Bed & Breakfast
Hamanassett currently has seven beautifully appointed guest rooms. All rooms have large private ensuite baths most with full soaking tub and shower. The Tudor and Inverness Suites have large walk in showers large enough for two. Bedrooms feature either queen or king beds, antiques, hardwood floors, Oriental carpets, and most have decorative fireplaces. The Inverness Suite has a wood burning cast iron stove. Internet Access is now available in some rooms. All rooms have TV/VCRs, window air conditioners, individual coffee makers (your room is stocked with a supply of coffee and teas), luxurious robes for your use while staying with us, clock radios with CD player, and hair dryers. All guests have access to the video tape library located in the billiard room. And what movie is complete without popcorn? On the second floor is a microwave oven and a supply of popcorn. Also on the second floor is a guest refrigerator stocked with complimentary juices, soft drinks, bottled water and a basket of snacks and cookies.
Please visit our web site for all guest room descriptions and pictures.
Our two bedroom Carriage House is 1100 square feet of English Country charm. Tucked into the woods behind the main house, it is pet and child friendly. Adults traveling without small children may have breakfast at the main house or request that the kitchen be stocked with breakfast supplies.
- Rates: $190 - $289, plus 9% tax
- Extra person charge of $50 applies for those rooms with sleeper sofas.
- Reservations: Most weekends require a two night minimum.
- See web site for current policies regarding cancellations.
- Children: under 12 are allowed in the Carriage House and Meadow Cottage
- Pets: can be accommodated in one room of main house and in both cottages.
- Smoking Outside
- Check-in and Check-out: To allow us time to get your room ready for your arrival, we request you plan to check in between 3 and 7 p.m. Arrangements can be made for later check in when necessary. Your host would appreciate an estimated time of arrival. Check out time is 11 a.m.
The carriage house can sleep 6 by using the sleeper sofa in the living room which makes into a queen or 4 in theMeadow Cottage. Children of any age count as a person. Rates depend on time of year and number of people using the cottage. Please call for rates. Children 10 and up are welcome in the main house. There is a $50.00 charge for each person over two in the rooms that will accommodate 3 guests.
Dogs can be accommodated in the Carriage House, The Meadow Cottage, or The Cambridge in the main house. If you would like to bring your dog as a guest, please call and speak with us. There is an additional $25.00 fee per night per dog up to a max of $100.00. Please note that dogs are not allowed in the beds.