Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
The Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast is an historic brick farmhouse and stone barn built in the early 1800s. Located just two miles east of Carlisle, and six miles west of Mechanicsburg in beautiful south central Pennsylvania farm country.
There are Eight guest rooms, all with private bath, two with a whirlpool tub. Each room has a TV and DVD; some rooms have a wet bar. There are homey common areas including a family room with board game area and a living room for quiet conversations or reading and a dining room.
A full breakfast with hot entree, fresh fruits and homemade bread or muffins is included. We also provide afternoon refreshments.
Overnight horse boarding when space available
- Dickinson College and Law School
- Carlisle Farigrounds - Home of some of the biggest car shows in the US
- US Army War College with two military museums
- Appalachian Trail less than one mile away
- Antique shops galore in the Carlisle area
- Golf/miniature golf/driving range nearby
- Several State Parks nearby
- Great fly-fishing in the Yellow Breeches and Letort Spring Creeks
- Summer Stock Theatre at Allenberry Playhouse
Within One Hour:
- Hershey - Chocolatetown, USA
- Ski Roundtop
"Good things happen here!"
Pheasant Field B&B is the perfect spot for your storybook wedding. We have 10 acres of lawns, gardens with arbors, and even a 3-acre pond with an island pergola for a perfect ceremony site.
We are Handicap Accessible.
Pheasant Field B&B is pet-friendly with rooms that have private entrance for canine comfort! We have 2 rooms which are "pet friendly" with private entrance. Overnight horse boarding available.