It is spacious and comes with a queen size bed with a luxurious feather topper that faces one of the homes' four original fireplaces, now updated with a gas insert. The twin daybed in the Graham room accomodates students/children for family accommodations. The Graham room has a large private balcony that overlooks our many gardens and gives a lovely view of the bank barn ruins which date back to the late 1700's. The Graham room has an ensuite bath (shower). Weather permitting, breakfast can be served on your private balcony should you choose.
Graham's Retreat- Queen Bed, private bath, fireplace and balcony, double/single occupancy - $139.00 per night. $20.00 each for additional guest( n/c for guests under 3 years of age)Max 3 people
This portion of the home was added on in the mid 1800's when mansard roofs became the fashion. It features a spectacular high pine bed (with stepstools) and feather pillows. Let the sounds of the fish pond lull you to sleep at night. The loveseat in the Coyle room pulls out into a twin sleeper for family accommodations. This room includes an ensuite bath(shower).
Coyle's Hideway-Queen Bed, private bath, double/single occupancy - $110.00 per night. $20.00 for additional guest.(n/c for guests under 3 years of age)Max 3 people
The Grey Mare's Quarters
It features two bedrooms, one with a queen size alcove feather bed and one king feather bed. King room has its own satellite/ dvd player along with wireless internet along with the tv/dvd player in the living room. A full bath is shared between the two rooms, but tucked off in a separate nook for privacy. Living Room has a gel fireplace which provides a lovely ambiance to your stay with us. The bath features a large clawfoot tub with shower( bubblebath included!). Like our other rooms, this room includes a stocked mini fridge for your convenience along with a Keurig coffee bar. Perhaps the most intriguing feature of The Grey Mare, is its lookout balcony off the main bedroom- A great place to view the farm's flowers and foliage and see the horses being schooled in the paddock. The sofa in the living room pulls out into a queen size sleeper for additional family accomodations.
The Grey Mare's Quarters- Two bedrooms- queen bed and king bed, living rom, private bath with clawfoot tub/shower, petite balcony, fireplace. $199.00 per night double/single occupancy, 15.00 each for additional children, 25.00 each for adults, max 6 people. 179.00 per night for just King Bed room and Living Room for couples who want to stretch out but don't need the additional bedroom.
The Botanical Library
The room features period pocket doors, sitting room with wood burning fireplace, stocked mini fridge, queen feather bed, ensuite bath(shower) and 32 " plasma tv, perfect for movie lovers. The chenille sofa in the Library pulls into a full size bed for family accommodations. Like all the areas of the home, this room has hi speed wireless internet.
The Botanical Library-Queen Bed, private bath and fireplace. $129.00 per night, $20.00 for each additional guest.(n/c for guests under 3 years of age)Max 4 people.
Amenities & Policies
Our B&B features three large rooms and one two bedroom suite. All feature queen size beds, ensuite baths( showers) satellite tv, dvd and stocked mini-fridge. Also, for your comfort in most rooms there is a sofa and writing/laptop area for our business travelers. High speed wireless Internet is available throughout the B&B.
- Check-In: 4 - 7:30 pm Additional arrangements must be made for late check ins.
- If you have need of early check in please call 24 hours in advance for availability.
- Check out: 11 am
- A credit card is required to confirm your reservation
- On special event weekends if a cancellation is made fewer than 72 hours prior to your stay the full amount of your reservation will be charged unless the room can be rebooked, in which case $25 per night cancellation fee will be charged.
- A 25 per night cancellation will be charged for cancellations of less than 72 hours on any other time frame.
- No Shows will be charged full reservation amount.
- 8.5% room tax not included in room rates
- We are a non smoking inn. Smoking is permitted outside
- We may be able to accommodate your traveling pet. Please inquire.
- 2-night minimum stay on special event weekends (Car Shows, Graduations, Alumni, Homecoming)