Annville Inn Bed & Breakfast
English Manor Suite
A wonderful King-size wooden sleigh bed is the centerpiece of this remarkable room. Our English Manor Suite is our most spacious and features a heated Jacuzzi for two in addition to a handsome peninsula fireplace, visible from both the Jacuzzi and bed. A pocket door leads to an elegantly appointed tiled private bathroom with raised bowl-sink fed by a water trough-type faucet. Your own outdoor deck and entrance affords beautiful sunset views and stairs down to our Romance and Butterfly Gardens, the Formal Rose Garden, Swimming Pool and Koi pond. At your request, the overstuffed chair can be converted to an extra sleeping arrangement for a small additional fee. Special skylights allow you to lie in bed and watch the constellations!
Great Southwest Room
Relax in the unique Queen-size bed. This room features a handsome adobe fireplace that you can enjoy while soaking in the two-person heated Jacuzzi, or from your bed. The Great Southwest's bathroom is finished in tile and a western leather look. The adobe walls are decorated by a private western art collection that includes pottery. One wall is decorated with a Native American Power Shirt, which is a museum piece! From the arched closet to the collection of original art, to the pillow top double bed, where you will sink into luxuryâ€¦Santa Fe style, you will be surrounded in culture and comfort. Future plans call for a private outdoor patio and sunken garden with fountain (coming summer of 2010), which opens to the Formal Rose Garden, Romance Garden and Swimming Pool & Koi Pond.
This room has a "hidden" entrance at the end of a special passageway. The King-size bed is wonderfully comfortable with a pillow top mattress and luxurious bedding. The luxury continues in the beautifully tiled private bathroom. Relax in the overstuffed chair and ottoman for two and watch a movie, or read a book while you enjoy a fire in the fireplace. The overstuffed chair can be converted to an extra sleeping arrangement, including a pillow-top mattress, for a modest additional fee.
Country Comfort Room
Enjoy the "Rolling Pin" style queen-size bed with an extra special pillow top mattress. See the Blue Mountain range from your windows and overlook the swimming pool and gardens. A pocket door provides entry into your beautifully tiled private bath with a full-size shower and vanity. Nestle into the comfortably upholstered "goose neck" rocker with a view of the fireplace or the Pennsylvania countryside out the double row of windows-great place to unwind with a book or magazine.
Mardi Gras Room
You will love the luxurious Queen-size sleigh bed and unique furnishings in this colorful and whimsical room. You can see the sun set as you sit by the window overlooking the Blue Mountain range, swimming pool and gardens. Enjoy the private bath with a unique round shower!
All lodging includes Rosalie's gourmet candle-lit breakfast, television, DVD player, Wi-Fi free Internet service, use of all the inn's spacious rooms and grounds, 24-hour coffee/tea/soda/snack bar and certainly the very best linens and robes. Each room is graced with fresh flowers, chocolates, turn down service, and spa amenities.
Important Information for Lodgers:
- Weekend bookings may require a two-night stay.
- Most holiday weekends require a three-night stay.
- To hold your reservation, you need to supply credit card information.
- A deposit of 50% of your total stay or a minimum of one night, plus applicable charges and and taxes may be required to secure your reservation
- Your credit card is taken at the time reservation is processed and will be followed by a confirmation sent by email.
- Read your confirmation carefully for all details.
- If credit card is not available, a check must be mailed or sent ten days in advance to the Inn to confirm your reservation.
- We will gladly process a cancellation for you, as long as your request comes (and is acknowledged by us) a minimum of ten full days before the scheduled check-in.
- There is a $25 fee to process any cancellation.
- If advance cancellation is not possible, we will attempt to rebook your reserved room. However, if it is not rebooked, you will be charged the full amount of your stay less any day during your scheduled stay that is rebooked.
- Check-in: 4 - 7 PM; Check-out: 11 AM.
- Occupancy and basic room rate is limited to two people per room.
- Additional guests: $30 per night.
- Add 9% State/County Lodging Tax.
- Children age 14 and above welcome.
- No pets.
- No Smoking.
- We accept cash, checks, travelers' checks and all major credit cards.
- Rates are per night based on single or double occupancy.
- Secured, covered storage available for bicycles, skis, canoes etc.
- 10% Active Military Discount