Patriot House Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
The Patriot House B&B is centrally located in Annville, Pennsylvania, less than two blocks from Lebanon Valley College and only 8 miles from Hershey, Pennsylvania attractions. This spacious Victorian home built in 1870 has been beautifully restored and landscaped to recapture the elegance of the bygone era.
The proprietors, Tom and Julie Tshudy and Innkeeper Laura Fabian, provide comfort for your personal getaway, special family event or business/college stay with gracious personal service. We will help arrange access and directions around Lebanon, Lancaster and Dauphin Counties including shopping, crafts, antiques, artistic, historical or cultural events, as well as dining, entertainment or touring advice. We welcome traveling and business/college guests who seek old world elegance with modern conveniences and personal comfort.
Looking For A Place To Hold Your Upcoming Event?
The Patriot House Bed & Breakfast May Be The Perfect Location!
The Patriot House has four guest accommodations. Each guest room or suite is elegantly decorated in the Victorian style but is also equipped with modern devices such as large high definition LCD flat screen cable TV and wireless internet. All guest rooms have a private bath. Included in the room rate is a hearty full breakfast. With advance notice, we can accommodate most guests dietary requirements.
The Patriot House has numerous common rooms including: a spacious parlor with a comfortable love seat, couch and chairs and a 47 inch high definition LCD flat screen cable TV, a music room featuring an antique baby grand piano; a sunlit breakfast room overlooking a beautifully designed lily padded fish pond and waterfalls; and a large dining room. The facility grounds are elegantly landscaped. The large yard features numerous flower gardens between long paved walkways which are well lit at night, statues, outdoor sitting areas and a large well lit parking lot. The large yard can accommodate a tent for sizable private party events. The Patriot House may be reserved for private events and parties.
The Patriot House B&B is located two blocks East of Lebanon Valley College. We welcome the parents of LVC students. The Patriot House B&B is located only 8 miles from the "Sweetest Place on Earth," Hershey Park.
- Full service breakfasts in the dining room
- High-definition cable on flat screen LCD televisions in the grand living room, every bedroom, and two sitting rooms
- Enjoy your favorite tea and sweet treat, throughout the day, in the music room
- Lighted pathways safely guide you to the developing landscaped yard , places along the path to rest
- Lighted parking is available at the side and rear of the house for your easy access
Please take a minute to review the following bed and breakfast policies. We do our best to make your stay safe and comfortable. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us or call us at 717-685-1375.
- Reservations require a deposit of one night or 50% of the total (whichever is greater) at the time your reservation is made.
- Any balance is due upon your arrival.
- Reservations made within 14 days of your arrival will be charged in full at the time of booking.
- A credit card is required for all reservations. We accept VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy per night and are subject to a Sales Tax of 9%.
- For those suites which can accommodate additional guests there is a $15.00 per person/per day additional charge.
- If you are booking a Saturday night during our high season, we will require a two night stay.
- If you can only stay for a single weekend night – please call to see if we have a single night available.
- A minimum stay may be required for holidays or special event time periods.
- The Patriot House is best suited for adults and children 10 years and older.
- We cannot accommodate pets, no matter how friendly they may be.
- Check-in time is from 3:00PM-7:00PM.
- If you are arriving after 7:00PM, please call us at least 24 hours in advance of your stay so that we may make special arrangements for your arrival.
- For the comfort of all guests we ask the you observe the Inn’s quite hours – 10:00pm to 8:00AM.
- Check-out time is 11:00AM.
Mobility and medical issues
Please note, all guest accommodations are located on the second floor of the house. They are not wheel chair accessible, since we do not have an elevator.
A full breakfast is served between 8:30AM and 9:30AM. If you have any dietary restrictions or concerns, please call us at 717-685-1375 to discuss your needs before your arrival.
Due to the limited number of guestrooms, cancellation of confirmed reservations must be made 14 or more days prior to your arrival date, to receive a refund of your deposit, less a $25 processing fee. If your reservation is canceled less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date you will be responsible for all charges. However, if we can re-book your room dates, a full refund can be given less the $25 processing fee.
For the comfort and safety of all guests, we are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is only permitted outside of the building on our porches or patios. There is a $200 per day charge for those guests who smoke anywhere inside of the bed and breakfast. Additionally, we do not allow the burning of candles or incense in any of our rooms.
We are located 8 miles West of Hershey, Pennsylvania, known as the "Sweetest place on Earth." As you drive into Hershey, the air is thick with the smell of rich, fresh chocolate. This place is absolute heaven on earth for all chocolate lovers and a must see for one and all.There truly is something for everyone in Hershey. Every major attraction is easily accessible. The roads and highways are laid out to find everything easily and traffic is no problem and there are plenty of street signs to help guide you along the way.If you are the adventurous type and wish to visit Lancaster, Pennsylvania, The Patriot House is located about one hours drive to many of the more common attractions in Lancaster County.Probably one of the main attractions in Lancaster County is the Amish. Lancaster is home to the oldest Amish settlement in the U.S. The Amish way of life and their culture separates them from the worldly influences of our modern society. The Amish are a gentle people who still survive and thrive in this fast-paced world in which we live.