Bellaterra Bed and Breakfast
The Aegean Room
Colors and themes of Classical Greece, as well as the Greek Isles, are found here. Sky blue and white; white marble in the bathroom. Bright southern light; the house's most unobstructed views of Mt. Hood and the Willamette River.
King bed. Walk-in shower.
Weekly: $465 - $550.
The Sunrise Room
Facing east and south, this corner room gets the most morning light. Sunrise colors are reflected in the red and gold of the bedroom, as well as the yellow travertine and red onyx of the bathroom. Views of Mt. Hood and the Willamette River.
California king bed. Walk-in shower.
Weekly: $465 - $550.
The Borealis Room
This east-facing micro-suite was inspired by high mountain and northern places. Light blue bedroom; "Midnight" bathroom. Stone and glass tile bring to mind the rock and ice of mountain peaks while everyday comforts keep you cozy.
Twin trundle bed. Walk-in shower.
Weekly: $350 - $450 (single occupancy only).
The Woodland Room
Entering this space, you see colors of the deep forest: greens, golds and browns. Peaceful north-facing outlook; view of mature trees and rhododendrons. Granite, marble, and pebbles in the grotto-inspired bathroom.
Queen bed. Walk-in shower.
Weekly: $425 - $500.
The Scheherazade Room
Queen Scheherazade, who told the Tales of the Arabian Nights and charmed her sultan, might have liked this room. Perhaps your dreams will transport you to faraway lands, too.
This room is our pet-free zone. Queen bed. Clawfoot tub with shower.
Weekly: $395 - $450.
- Low end of range is single occupancy, without breakfast, low season
- High end of range is double occupancy, breakfast included, high season
- Prices quoted do not include 12.5% lodging tax
- Bellaterra also offers weekly and no-breakfast rates, please contact us for further information
- Quiet children, ten or older, are welcome
- Pets considered with a $20/night (or $75 /week) fee
- The Scheherazade Room is our designated human-only room
- Additional people (more than two) in a room: $20/ person