The Lightkeeper's Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Lightkeeper Suite
The Lightkeeper Suite is dedicated to the memory of Cheryl's great-grandfather, Harry Mahler. He was a light keeper on the west coast in Oregon and Washington. There are books with short stories of the lighthouses on the Pacific Coast as well as interesting reading on the history of Newport. The suite also has WI FI, Dish TV, & DVD player. And... There's nothing like a romantic fire going in your room to help you relax in your queen size bed!
The Shell Seeker Suite
The Shell Seeker suite is dedicated to those who love to hunt for the ocean's treasures... shells, glass floats, agates, mermaids. A comfy queen size bed awaits you. Lay your head down and dream away. The Shell Seeker quite also has books with short stories of Newport and life on the coast. WI FI, Dish TV, DVD player, and of course, a gas fireplace to keep you toasty.warm.
Rooms & Amenities
Dinner Parties ~ Class Reunions ~ Birthday PartiesAnniversary Parties ~ Graduation Parties ~ Almost any kind of celebration...
Our food is homemade. Call for more information.
Rates & Reservations
- SUMMER RATES $225 per night + tax (10.5%) (May30,2014- September 30,2014)
- WINTER RATES $195 per night +tax (10.5%) (October 1, 2013- May 29,2014)
- Check in time is between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm. (If you need to come later, just give us a call to let us know.)
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- To confirm your reservation, a first night's payment is required and will serve as your deposit.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
- A confirmed reservation can be cancelled with more than 14 days notice and you will receive a full refund less a $25 service fee.
- Cancellation or shortened stays with less than 14 days notice, forfeit their deposit unless we are able to re-book your suite.
- Each suite accommodates two adults.
- We are a non-smoking, smoke free establishment.
- Sorry no pets.
- The Light keeper's Inn is not suitable for children.