An Ocean Paradise Whales Rendezvous
The Sea Rose Suite
Relax in your wing back chairs and enjoy the show of dancing waters that plays before you. Enjoy the same spectacular ocean view from your queen sized pillow top sleigh bed with high thread count sheets for perfect luxurious comfort. For added ambience, you can enjoy your gas fireplace for a romantic evening, wrapped in our soft robes & warm blankets. The Sea Rose also has it's own private outdoor entrance with all the same amenities as the Ocean Bouquet: WiFi, Dish TV and a DVD player with a supply of movies to enjoy. The suite has two separate sinks, a fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, phone and a hairdryer. The Sea Rose bathroom is pure luxury, with a waterfall sink & a walk-in shower for two. Relax on your own private deck, in your adirondack chairs while enjoying the warmth of your wood fireplace. We serve a hot gourmet breakfast to your suite.
The Ocean Bouquet Suite
Designed with a flare of antiques and elegance, we offer you all the comforts of home. The warmth and charm of a gas fireplace. Soft robes and blankets to wrap up in, while cuddling on the sofa, gazing out across the majestic ocean. We have Wi-Fi for your convenience. Other amenities include a fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, two separate sinks, phone, hair dryer, Dish TV and a DVD player for movies, which we also supply. The suite has a queen size bed where you will enjoy a full view of the ocean, with a spotlight on the waves after dark for yet another wonderous view. Your comfort is important to us, so we've provided pillowtop mattresses and soft, high thread count sheets and towels. Relax & unwind in your jet tub. We designed a garden style bathroom with pebblestone floors & matching cabinet top, a flower petal sink, tiled whirlpool jet tub/shower, with a cedar ceiling.
Breakfast in Your Suite: At the time of your choice, between 8:30AM and 10:00AM, we will prepare for you, a full hot breakfast, served to your suite or you may want to enjoy breakfast in your garden or on the deck.
Rates & Reservations
Ocean Bouquet Suite & Sea Rose Suite
Bed & Breakfast
- B&B rates all come with full service and a full hot breakfast served to your suite.
- May through October: $385. plus tax for a single night (minimum 2 night stay on weekends, as priced below)
- $360.00 plus tax per night for two or more nights stay. ($25. off per night)
- November through April: $385. plus tax for a single night
- $325.00 plus tax per night for a two or three nights stay ($60. off per night)
- Stay 3 nights at regular price, get a fourth night Free ($385. off your stay)
Vacation Rental Rate
- $280.00 plus tax per night. (Two night minimum)
- This package does not include a breakfast or room refreshing
- Our suites have a microwave, small fridge, and coffee maker
- Available are many restaurants in very close walking distance
- (We do not charge a cleaning fee, but guests will be responsible for any damages)
- 295.00 plus tax per night
This package includes refreshing the suite, but no breakfast
Two night minimum
For those who prefer no breakfast or would rather go out to one of our nearby restaurants just blocks away, we offer this inn package
Our suites do have a coffee maker, toaster, microwave and small fridge
- Check-in time is between 3:00pm and 9:00pm. (If you need to come later, please just call and let us know)
- Check out time is 11:00am
- Each suite accommodates two adults
- We are a non-smoking, smoke-free establishment
- Sorry, no pets
- We cater to adults only, as Whales Rendezvous is so close to the ocean & rocks, it is not suitable for children
- To confirm a reservation at Whales Rendezvous, a first nights payment is required & will serve as your deposit
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover
- A confirmed reservation can be cancelled with more than 14 days notice, and you will receive a full refund less a $25 service fee
- Cancellations or shortened stays with less than 14 days notice will forfeit their deposit unless we are able to re-book your suite.
- Please call your hosts, Joe and Dian Forbis for reservations or information at: 541-765-3455. You can also e-mail us at: email@example.com
- (Our email carrier is currently having difficulties and many email's are not coming through, so for reservations or questions, please call us at, 541-765-3455. Thank you.)