Pana-Sea-Ah Bed & Breakfast
The Garden Room
This is our green room, furnished with an armoire, window seats, comfortable reading chairs, and a beautiful hand-painted garden mural. It has a pillow-top king bed with down comforter and pillows, and a full private bathroom with a tub/shower combination. Large windows provide expansive views of the gorgeous Oregon ocean sunsets.
The Pacific Room
This is our blue room, furnished with an armoire, a queen feather bed with down comforter and pillows and a full private bathroom with a jetted Jacuzzi tub. Large windows offer the stunning sight of miles of waves crashing on the horizon.
This cozy downstairs unit is perfect for guests who prefer a little more privacy. It has a partial ocean view and is furnished with an inviting queen feather bed, a separate sitting room with a gas fireplace and full-size futon sofa/bed. It also has its own refrigerator and microwave. The Tuscany Suite has a handicap accessible shower. The bathroom is equipped with a stacked washer/dryer combination. This is our only room with laundry facilities. This is our only room that is dog friendly.
The Innkeeper Room
With a private glass-protected deck, full ocean view, gas fireplace, private tiled shower, two comfortable reading chairs, a 32" flat-screen with dvd/vcr, and luxurious king size bed, this room is one of the inn favorites. It has its own refrigerator and microwave and is located on the main floor.
Rooms & Amenities
Our goal is to provide our guests with a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in our home. Pana-Sea-Ah has four large, custom decorated, romantic rooms. Three rooms have splendid panoramic views of the Pacific, and the downstairs Tuscany Suite is more private with a partial ocean view.
All rooms are specially insulated against noise and none of the rooms share walls with each other. All rooms have individually controlled heat, and a TV with cable and a DVD/VCR player. A refrigerator stocked with complimentary water is easily accessible.
The amenities we offer include:
Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Fishing Rock
Outdoor Hot Tub Jacuzzi overlooking Pacific Ocean on main floor deck
In room DVD/VCR players
In room Cable TV
Large DVD & VCR Library
Oregonian Morning News
Complimentary full breakfast served each morning in our great room
Garage parking available for touring motorcycles or bicycles
Featuring an entirely smoke free facility
Complimentary shuttle service for bicylists & pilots with pre-arrangement
Our Great Room is a relaxing area and is the location for our
complimentary wine which is served during check-in hours
Gift Certificates are available in any denomination
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet. Large fluffy robes and slippers
High speed internet & wireless (Wi-Fi)
A Bose CD/Radio/Alarm clock in the upstairs rooms
Arrangements can be made for champagne or
sparkling cider in your room for special occasions
Freshly baked cookies or brownies every afternoon
Gourmet chocolates in each room
"When we saw the pictures on the website, we were very impressed. What a pleasant surprise to find the pictures didn't do the Pana~Sea~Ah justice. This place is truly a panacea." -- Panaseah Guests Stu & Sandy
What is luxury without adventure? Mary and Bob are happy to help you book a fishing or whale watching trip, suggest hiking trails, special beach hideaways, or arrange dinner reservations at one of our favorite local restaurants. The Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport is a must see whenever visiting this area. There is so much to do on the Oregon Coast!
Here are some suggestions:
Horse back riding
Scenic airplane ride
Rent a canoe or kayak
Beach cruiser bicycles available
Historic Nye Beach in Newport
How about a luxurious massage? Or a romantic beach campfire?
We can arrange a therapeutic body massage for you on-site,
simply let us know when booking your reservation!
Rates and Policies
- Pana-Sea-Ah is a non-smoking property.
- Room rates are for double occupancy plus tax, and include a full breakfast.
- Rates are subject to change.
- There is a two-night minimum on weekends and a three night minimum on holiday weekends.
- Cancellation Policy: Our Inn is very small and intimate. Because of this, it is very difficult to refill rooms that have been cancelled on short notice. Cancellations must be received 14 days prior to arrival and will incur a $25 cancellation fee. Should you need to cancel with less than 14 day notice, a gift certificate (good for six months) will be issued. Guests are responsible for the full cost of the stay when cancellations are made with less than 14 days notice. (With regard to cancellations due to weather conditions: If the roads are open, so are we).
- Deposit Policy: Stays of 4 or more nights require a 50% deposit due at time of reservation.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, personal checks, cash or travelers checks.
- We accept Gift Vouchers from the Oregon Bed and & Breakfast Guild (OBBG).
- We have gift certificates available for Pana~Sea~Ah and nearby restaurants.
- Check in time is between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Early or late arrivals can be arranged with 48 hours advance
- notice. Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Pana-sea-ah is a romantic getaway destination. It is not appropriate for children under the age of 18.
- Only our Tuscany suite is dog friendly. Absolutely no additional guests or dogs are allowed without advance notice.
- Garage parking for touring motorcycles or bicycles is available. Please inform us when reserving so we may accomodate your bike!