Feller House Bed & Breakfast
Warm and inviting, this second floor room overlooks the back garden and farms beyond. Tastefully decorated in earth tones with antiques in a garden theme. Enjoy the cozy comforter and handmade quilt. Adjoining private bath.
This cottage style room is decorated in vintage blue and furnished with white wicker, complete with fluffy comforter and handmade quilt. Anna's room is located on the second floor and was named for Anna Feller, the original lady of the house. Private bath with claw foot tub.
Rates and Policies
- Room Rate: $129/night single or double occupancy with private bath and full breakfast (ask for rates on extended stay)
- Reservations are preferred; we also prefer the personal touch of speaking to you on the phone
- You may e-mail us if you wish, but we would still like to finalize your reservations by phone
- A deposit of one night's room rate is requested
- Please give 7 days' cancellation notice to receive a full refund
- If less than 7 days, half of the amount due will be charged
- We accept cash, VISA or MasterCard
- Check-in is between 4 and 7 pm (early or late arrivals by special arrangement)
- Check-out time is 12 noon
- We have smoke-free rooms, but smoking is allowed on decks or porches
- Our home is not wheelchair accessible, nor can we accommodate pets
- High Speed Internet is available
We look forward to meeting you and taking good care of you!