Oak Hill Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
The Oak Hill Bed & Breakfast, located in Ashland, Oregon has six rooms with private baths, in-room thermostats, electric fireplaces and WiFi throughout. Inspired breakfasts are served in the dining room or in the shade of the oak tree on the garden deck. Breakfasts include juice, fresh fruit, freshly baked breads and inspired entrees. Just-ground, strong coffee is out at 7AM along with the New York Times and USA Today.
Parking on the street or in city parking lots is free. Or park in the multi-level garage right behind the Thomas Theater (formerly New Theater). The garage rate is $3.00 all day and you can come and go.
Pat & Tom Howard, Innkeepers
Travelers are always looking formemorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Pat and Tom Howard for sharing their own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
Oregon Shakespeare Festival-Shakespeare, new plays, comedies and musicals
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
Oregon Shakespeare Festival
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
"I feel like one of the family."
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
Explosion of wineries throughout the Rogue Valley, Mt. Ashland & Pacific Crest trail
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
See a different play every day, visit vineyards.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
Hiking trails, Winery, downtown area, Shakespear festival
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Loft, Pasta Piatti, Standing Stone Brewery
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference? How many rooms does your inn have?
We have six rooms.
Do you accept pets?
We do not accept pets but there are local pet motels.
Around the Inn
Comfortable and quiet surroundings, room to wander or find privacy plus thoughtful amenities to enhance your stay; iPod docks in the living room and guest rooms, guest computer, WiFi throughout the house, home made cookies and twenty-four hour tea service. We pay attention to detail for your comfort and enjoyment and we enjoy sharing lots of information about the Oregon Shakespeare Festival stage, in front and behind the scenes.
Luxurious nights in sun-dried linens, pampered mornings with house made bath products and leisurely time spent with a good book before breakfast will be a perfect start to your Ashland day.
- Thoughtfully decorated rooms
- En Suite Baths
- A/C w/ room thermostats
- Electric Fireplaces
- Attention to detail
Sophistication usually found only in the city is a delightful surprise here in Ashland and it is surrounded by the beauty of the Rogue Valley.
- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Southern Oregon University
- Lithia Park
- Bear Creek Greenway
- Ashland Mountain
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Oak Knoll Golf course
- Book stores
- Fine dining
- Lots of art and shopping
make Ashland a very special place to visit.
Around Southern Oregon
Southern Oregon stretches from coastal redwoods to the high desert at the eastern border and enjoys a wealth of beauty and variety. The Rogue Creamery, many wineries, Butte Creek Mill, Harry & David’s, Jacksonville and The Britt Festivals, Crater Lake, Rogue River, Upper Klamath River, Mt. Ashland, Mt. McLaughlin, Emigrant Lake, The Applegate Valley and Applegate Trail, forests, mountains, river rafting, fishing and hiking and biking trails are yours to discover and enjoy.
- Ashland Chamber of Commerce
- The City of Ashland
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Mount Ashland Ski Resort
- Eagle Point Golf Course
- Ashland Bed and Breakfast Network
- Kokopelli River Guides
- Eden Vale Winery
- Lillie Belle Chocolates
- Noah's River Adventures
- Oregon Cabaret Theatre
- The Living Gallery
- Gathering Glass Studio
- The Blue Giraffe
- Weisinger's of Ashland
- Phoenix Spa
- RoxyAnn Winery
- Harry & David Tours
- Oak Knoll Golf course
- City Slickers Trail Rides
- Britt Festivals
- Jacksonville Oregon
- Oregon Vortex House of Mystery
- Oregon Caves
- Southern Oregon Winery Association
- Southern Oregon
For more information please visit our Directions & Links page on our website!
This is the most direct route coming from California but cannot be accessed if you’re coming from the North:
- From California on I5 take Exit 11 which becomes Siskiyou Blvd. - the street we’re on
- We are three blocks past Tolman Creek Rd., which is marked by a flashing light
- Turn left into our driveway 100’ past the intersection of Siskiyou Blvd. and Clay St
This is the most direct route coming from the North:
- On I5 from either direction take Exit 14
- Go west from the exit about ½ mile to the stop light at Tolman Creek Rd
- Turn left and drive ¾ mile to the flashing light at Siskiyou Blvd
- Turn right and go three blocks to the Oak Hill
- Turn left into our driveway 100’ past the intersection of Siskiyou and Clay
This route takes you through downtown Ashland:
- On I5 from either direction take Exit 19
- Turn south on Valley View Rd. and drive ½ mile to the stop light on Main St
- Turn left and continue through town 3 miles to the Oak Hill, which is on the right, ½ mile past the stop light at Walker