Dancing Deer Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Dancing Deer Lodge offers visitors Oklahoma's only bed and breakfast with a Native American theme. The lodge is nestled on five wooded acres just minutes from downtown Stillwater and Oklahoma State University.
Throughout the lodge you will encounter Native American decor, including Kachina dolls, artwork, baskets and pottery. Outside, you will delight in the recreation provided by the swimming pool, hydrotherapy spa, picnic deck, gas BBQ grill along with a meandering nature trail winding through the woods.
All Seasons for All Reasons
Romantic Escape - University Events - Business & Family Travel - Honeymoon
2011 Top 5 Readers Choice B&B Awards-The Oklahoman
Perfect 100% Inspection-Oklahoma B&B Association 2011
Featured in KFOR T.V. News Show "Is This A Great State or What?" 2/2011
Voted #l Most Unique B&B in U.S.- Top 15 Most Private B&B, and
Best B&B for Rest and Relaxation by Inn Traveler Magazine
Whatever the reason for your visit, Dancing Deer Lodge offers guests a blend of woodsy charm and deluxe accommodations. Relax and be pampered in either of two private suites or secluded honeymoon cottage. All three have separate front and rear entrances, patio or porch, as well as reserved parking adjacent to suites.
You will enjoy an abundance of creature comforts during your stay. A refrigerator stocked with complimentary beverages,microwave, coffee maker, TV/DVD, in-room movie library, a.c.& ceiling fans, down comforter, plush robes, grooming amenities, reading material and snacks are standard in all suites. Wirelesshigh speed internet iron and ironing board, alarm clock, fax and boarding pass copies are also available for all guests at no charge.
A sumptuous breakfast basket is delivered to your suite at your requested time. A variety of hot entrees, homebaked breads, and pastries plus fresh fruit dishes and juices make up the diverse menu. In addition to coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate and cappuccino are available. As guests from Oklahoma City stated: "Every morning we anxiously waited to see what new surprise we would receive in our basket for breakfast and we enjoyed every bite".
- Corporate weekday rates for singles (see Special Packages) - $75 & $85
- Early check-in, late check-out: $10-25. Time must be reserved in advance.
- Rates may vary for Special Events, Seasonal, etc. - use CHECK AVAILABILITY link to view specific dates for rates in effect.
- Additional adult guests (Dreamcatcher Suite only) - $15/nt. (1); $25/nt. (2).
- Children welcome in Dreamcatcher Suite - games & movies provided; pricing based on age.
- Smoking permitted on porch and deck areas only.
- Check-in 3:00 - 9:00 p.m.; check-out by 12 noon.
- A deposit of $25 per night is charged to your credit card (Amex - Discover - MasterCard - Visa) to guarantee your reservation.
- An amount equal to one night's stay will be charged for any cancellation or date change received less than 72 hours before scheduled arrival.
- Deposits will be refunded (less a $25 processing fee) when proper verbal notification is received by innkeepers.
- Football Weekends, Holidays and Special Events may require minimum stays. Separate rate, deposit and cancellation policies apply for these dates.
- Gift certificates for individual suites are available.
From Interstate 35: Take Hwy. 51 East exactly 12 miles to Range Road. Turn south on Range Road and go one mile to 19th Street. Continue south two-tenths mile to driveway on east side of road.
From Stillwater: From Western Road, take Hwy. 51 West three miles to Range Road. Turn south on Range and go one mile to 19th Street. Continue south two-tenths mile to driveway on east side of road.