Rusty Gables Guest Lodge & Gallery
Table Of Contents
As you reach the peak of Trice Hill, an enormous timber gateway welcomes you upon arrival to the thirty acre N Triangle P Ranch and the Rusty Gables Guest Lodge & Gallery.
A tranquil breeze, the glimpse of a red-tail hawk, and the last hues of a westward sunset are among the moments awaiting your stay at Rusty Gables. Memories of a time gone by will sweep over you as you explore the trails of tribes past. Relive an old cowboy's tale or doe-see-doe to the sounds of a campfire melody, while enjoying a glass of select Oklahoma wine, curled up in front of the vast rock fireplace.
Wake to the smells of down home goodness! Emerge from your luxury suite and enjoy a hearty country style breakfast, in the gallery or outside by the authentic chuck wagon, that will leave you full and satified. Then mount up for a late morning horseback adventure. Or, book a corporate meeting or team building event in our Great Room Art Gallery, this space is ideal for groups of 20 or less.
If you prefer to step away from the ranch life and explore a more urban setting, Rusty Gables Guest Lodge & Gallery is located just five minutes from Oklahoma City's thriving downtown complex, Remington Park and the Western Heritage Museum, and ten minutes from State Fair Arena. Some of the local attractions also include:
- American Indian Cultural Center & Museum
- Harn Homestead
- Oklahoma Historical Society
- Oklahoma City Thunder Basketball
- Oklahoma City Zoo
For more information about local attractions, please visit our Attractions page.
Come enjoy our home and remember Rusty Gables Guest Lodge & Gallery is the B & B with Old West Charm!
Rusty Gables Guest Lodge offers guided trail rides for rider's of all skills and abilities on one our ranch's trail horses. With 30 acres of trails, creek crossings, and wildlife outlooks, the area is a birdwatchers' dream and is home to various wildlife, including white tail deer, for you to enjoy. Also feel free to explore the ranch afoot.
- Horseback riding is for registered guests only.
- Guided Trail Rides - Price per rider for 1 hour: $25
- Trail Rides are Seasonal - late Spring thru early Fall. Limited to weekends & holidays.
- Maximum Weight of Rider is 210 lbs.
Rusty Gables Guest Lodge & Gallery is the result of a five-year dream of co-owners, Sam Nicolosi and Don Paul. The 30-acre "N Triangle P Ranch", located in northeast Oklahoma City, was bought to house and train their foundation bred American Quarter Horses. With their love of horses and "ranch life", both owners enjoy raising a variety of animals and showing their horses in ranch related events, when not hosting guests at their ranch.
The log house was constructed in 2004 with the sole purpose of sharing "ranch life" with others. We have all the comforts & culinary skills of a first class B & B.
- 1 Hour Full Body Massage ...................... $80
- 2 Hour Full Body Massage (same guest).......... $150
- 3 Hour Full Body Massage (same guest)...........$220
- Reflexology (includes footbath & hot wax) ........$80
- Hot Stone Massage ...............................$100
- Chair Massage (2 person min. 30 min. each) ........$80
- Herbal, Clay or Sea Weed Wrap ...........................$80
- Sea Salt Glow ...........................................$80
- Therapeutic Wax to Hands & Feet (added to any service)... $15
- Lavender Neat(added to a massage additional charge per hour) . . . . . . .$25
Rusty Gables Signature Services (added to a massage)
- Milk & Roses Tub Bath ...........................$40
- Milk & Honey Tub Bath ...........................$40
- Coffee & Cream Foot Scrub ....................$80
- Aromatherapy Clay Facial ........................$30
Let us choose the perfect set of treatments to fit you or choose one of our pre-selected packages. Introductory Package $150
1 hour Classic Massage
The Ultimate Package $400
Hot Wax Treatment for Hands
Foot Reflexology & Salt Glow
Hot Stone Treatment
2 hour Lavender Neat Massage
Basic Massage Package $230
1 hour Classic Massage
Deluxe Package $270
Salt Glow or Herbal Wrap
2 hour Lavender Neat Massage
Our therapists do not accept tips. There are no group or surcharges added.
Rusty Gables Great Room Art Gallery was created as a forum for "Up & Coming" artists to showcase and sell their original artwork and numbered prints. The Gallery features western artwork, as well as Native American, wildlife, landscapes, and ranch life themes. The Gallery itself is a lofty 1,700 square foot expanse of art walls washed in hi-tech computerized halogen lighting. This contrasted with natural rock, timbers and textiles, blends a visual mix of beauty that draws an individual to stroll along and admire the various works of art. Once your artistic thirst is quenched, you can make yourself comfortable in one of the chairs with a cup of coffee or glass of wine.
The Gallery's goal is to keep different artists exhibiting at all times, with special events such as Single Artist Shows, Art Exhibits & Auctions, Demonstrations and Social Events
Currently Exhibiting in the Gallery
- Alan Ball - www.wordslingerproductions.com
- Kathy Burleson - www.acesofarts.com/KBBio.html
- Mikel Donahue - www.mikeldonahue.com
- Marianne Kelley - www.mkdisegni.com
- Kelly Killough - www.kellykilloughstudios.com
- Kathy Leitner - email@example.com
- John Rule - www.nationalsaddlery.com
- Barbara Scott - www.barbarascottartist.com
- Bert Seabourn - www.seabournart.com
- Gene Stewart - www.acesofarts.com
- Glen Thomas - www.glenthomasartgallery.com
- Jack Wells - www.geocities.com/jackwellsart
- Sherry Waterworth Young - www.sherrysart.net
Friends of Rusty Gables Art Gallery
- For Lodge Guests: Sat & Sun 8:00 am - 9:00 pm.
- To the Public: By Appointment Only.
- Special Events: By Invitation Only.
Payment for all artwork can be made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Cash. Personal checks are accepted with approval. Artwork is released once processing has been completed.