Montford Inn and Cottages
Table Of Contents
The Montford Inn is a luxurious Oklahoma bed and breakfast inn nestled in Norman, OK. in close proximity to the University of Oklahoma. The innkeepers at Montford Inn Bed and Breakfast extend an invitation to experience the comforts of home, during your special vacation.
Our bed and breakfast offers the expectation of elegance and grandeur, great details, central location, antiquity and charm, and most importantly, your comfort. The spirit of the inn will be delightful, romantic and relaxing for all our guests.
Built in 1994, the house was specially designed to create distinctive atmosphere by a combination of elegance and country tradition.
Montford Inn offers a luxurious and affordable alternative to hotels for guests travelling with various purposes.
Our guests are greeted each morning with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, gourmet breakfast, spread of fruit, and our renowned Tohawa smoothie.
Also offered are a variety of dishes, created with the finest and freshest ingredients, some from our garden!
Guests are treated to homemade cookies and other goodies,a glass of wine, lemonade, or soft drink.
Hospitality, In Addition
We welcome our guests with fresh flowers!
The innkeepers and staff of Montford Inn are eager to do anything possible to ensure your experience is the highest quality hospitality service, cleanliness and safety during your stay in Oklahoma.
The staff are available on premise 24 hours a day.
Be sure to take advantage of our full library of books, games and magazines.
Awards and Memberships
Visit the about section of our website to view our many awards for our outstanding performance!
Things To Do
Locals enjoy celebrating festivals and events throughout the year, including these:
- Medieval Fair, held the last weekend of March in Reaves Park
- Norman Music Festival, held in April in downtown Norman
- Groovefest, a music festival held in the Spring and Fall to raise awareness of human rights
- Jazz in June, held around Norman on June weekends
- May Fair, an arts festival held the first weekend in May at Andrews Park
- Midsummer Nights' Fair, a nighttime arts festival held during two evenings in June at the Firehouse Art Center in Lions Park
- Norman Mardi Gras Parade, held the Saturday closest to Fat Tuesday
- Main Street Christmas Holiday Parade, held downtown in December
Day trips to Oklahoma City are easy from Montford Inn: downtown is just half an hour away. Here are some of the highlights of the state's capital city:
- Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum
- Oklahoma City Zoo
- National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art