First Lady's Suite
The First Lady's Suite is a cozy room across the hall from the Governor's Suite. A hand carved antique French queen size bed accents this room. Goose down pillows and a goose feather mattress topper make for a wonderful sleeping experience. Cable TV/VCR/DVD is provided with some movie selections available for our guests. This room has a fireplace to add a romantic ambiance to your evening.
Adjoining the bedroom is the bathroom with a two person whirlpool tub/shower to relax in after a day of travel or recreation. Luxurious bathrobes are provided for your comfort. There is a hospitality area in the room to provide cold drinks, a microwave, a coffeepot with Starbucks coffee, popcorn, CD player, etc. to make your evening as special as it can be.
The Governor's Suite is a luxurious three room Suite with a huge Master Bath, Jacuzzi tub for two, marble shower, and dressing area. A CD player, candles and fabulous bathrobes complete the ambiance of this area. The bedroom is furnished with a hand carved antique French queen size bed with goose down pillows and a goose feather mattress topper for a fantastic nights rest. There is a sitting parlor with a couch, two Victorian chairs, French armoire with cable TV/VCR/DVD. We also have some movie selections available for our guests.
A kitchenette is the third room included in this Suite. The refrigerator is filled with cold drinks and ice. A microwave is available for heating things like popcorn, tea or hot chocolate which are provided for our guests. A coffeepot with Starbucks coffee provides you an early morning pick me up. The Governor's Suite has an elegant balcony where one can enjoy the faint breezes of the evening or morning.
- Most major credit cards accepted
- No smoking on the premises
- Special touches happily arranged, like flowers or food items you may desire to make your stay as memorable as possible
- We require the first nights' deposit in full by major credit card in advance
- This will be credited to your account when your stay is complete
- If for any reason you must cancel your reservation, please call at least three days (72 hours) in advance
- If you find you must cancel within three days of your arrival, you will receive a full deposit refund only if we are able to rerent your room