Hidden Hills Hideaways
Table Of Contents
Discover the secret of the Table Tops. Retreat to a scenic and secluded hideaway located in south central Oklahoma, in Foster, in the heart of the Table Top Mountains. Experience a romantic interlude with your special someone in this unique place dedicated to your privacy or just enjoy a peaceful time to read a good book. Renew your spirit and connect with nature. Celebrate a special occasion, savor precious time together, or just get away from it all.
Hidden Hills Hideaways is a remote location catering to couples and their privacy. It is also a perfect place for a single person who might just want to reflect. The area is teaming with birds and other wildlife including a 5 acre lake full of fish. Beautiful sandstone rock, trees, native grasses, and colorful wildflowers are bountiful on this 100 acre spread. The property is located approximately 10 miles outside of Elmore City between Norman and Dallas. Hidden Hills is supervised by landowners, and onsite security is provided 24/7.
Hidden Hills offers an atmosphere of quiet solitude with the exception of repeated rowdy nights full of hoot owls and lonely coyotes calling out to kindred spirits. It often takes more than one persons fingers and toes to keep tally of the number of shooting stars clearly observable in the night sky. Each hideaway cabin will be unique, private, and fully furnished for your pleasure.
Spend quality time with your honey. Communicate with your lover. Observe natures beauty and listen to the sounds of silence.
Windmill Ridge and Coyote Moon
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Tricia Forbes for sharing their own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
To get away from the city and the hustle and bustle
What are you best known for?
Privacy, romance and breakfast
What makes your inn unique?
Remote secluded location
What do you love most about your inn?
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
The Sunsets!! This inn is very remote. Would not be a city experience, but a hide-out experience.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
One of the greatest experiences of my life!
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
Our inn is the secret of the Tabletop Mountains.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
Hiking, Fishing, Relaxing, experiencing the fun places and history of nearby towns
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
Only trails, woods and ponds
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Guisippe's Italian Resturant on Main Street in Marlow is a fun and romantic place to dine-25 miles.
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference? How many rooms does your inn have?
We have 2 private cabins for couples.
Do you accept pets?
Generally we do not accept pets. We would consider a small, well-behaved dog.
How To Find Us
From OKC Area
- South on Interstate 35 to Exit 91 in Purcell. South on Highway 74
- You will go through Maysville, Antioch and Elmore City
- In Elmore City at the 4-way stop sign which is also the junction of Highway 29, turn right (west)
- Go approximately 7.5 miles to County Road 3068 N
- There is a beige rock house with a brown metal roof on the northwest corner of the road
- Turn right (north). In approximately 2.5 miles you will cross a cattle guard
- There is a big black mail box on the right and a driveway on the left
- Turn there and you will have arrived at Hidden Hills Hideaways. Welcome!
From Dallas Area
- North on Interstate 35 to Exit for Elmore City/Highway 29
- It is approx. 11 miles to Elmore City
- From the 4-way stop at the intersection of Highway 29 and Highway 74 in Elmore City
- go straight (west) on Highway 29 approximately 7.5 miles
- Follow the above direction from there
Directions from other locations provided at the time of booking.