Market Street Inn
The Bexley Room
Past the stained-glass windows and at the top of the grand staircase is our most spacious room, The Bexley. Beautiful bay windows bathe the warm hand detailed hardwood floors with natural light. A peaceful slumber is ensured on the queen-sized burled oak sleigh bed tucked with luxurious velvet bedding. The oversized tiled ensuite bathroom with claw-foot soaking tub/shower and impressive marble sink add to the Bexley's elegance.
The Lewis Room
The Lewis offers a queen-sized iron bed with sumptuous organic cotton voile bedding with intricate hand-pleating. An antique dresser and dry sink showcase the room's appreciation of bygone days. This lovely room boasts vintage architectural details, including delicate picture frame molding and blond pine flooring. Also featured is a soothing Victorian style ensuite bath with claw foot tub/shower. Make sure to search the room for dancing fairies!
The Lincoln Room
The most romantic of our rooms is the Lincoln. The Lincoln is perfect for a quiet read or intimate conversation from its private balcony overlooking Market Street, or its quaint sitting area carved from the Inn's grand turret. The tastefully appointed period furnishings, featuring a hand carved queen bed draped with custom linen bedding, and a marble-top dresser enhance the room's understated style. Your nicely appointed and fully tiled private bathroom with shower is just steps down the hall.
The Gilmour Room
At the front of the house overlooking Market Street is the quaint Gilmour Room. With its warm mahogany and marble-tiled fireplace, the Gilmour's details recall the Inn's opulent past. This room features a lovely single iron day bed with a second trundle bed, perfect for traveling companions. The past and present meet in your private bath merely steps away down the hall, with its Victorian era pull-chain water closet and modern-day rain-shower.
The Lydian Room
Nestled in the corner of the Inn is the cozy Lydian Room. The Lydian's queen-sized iron bed with its lovely patchwork quilt and pillow shams scream comfort. The well-equipped private ensuite bathroom features an Italian-tiled floor and shower.
Market Street Inn is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us.
- An advanced payment of the first night stay plus tax is taken upon reservation.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 10 (ten) days* prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than ten (10) days* notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation.
- If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made.
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
- A 30 day cancellation notice is required on multiple room bookings, whole house bookings, and for some holidays and special events.*
- Check-in: 3 - 7 PM.
- If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out: 11 AM.
- No Smoking; however designated outdoor areas are available.
- No Pets, please call for help in boarding your pet locally.
- Special situations allow for children, please call to make arrangements.