The Sinclair House Bed and Breakfast
The Wildflower Room
This room offers a king size adjustable Comfortaire bed and overlooks the expansive front lawn and side garden. A small table for two offers a place for sipping a beverage and conversation. There is also an adjoining full bath.
The Arbor Room
- All Guest Rooms are located on the second floor and are not handicap accessible
- Well-behaved children age 12 and above are allowed. A parent or other legally responsible person must accompany guests under age 18 during the entire length of stay
- We do not allow pets. Please note: there are two indoor cats that live on the premises
- This is a non-smoking inn. Smoking is allowed outside the building on the front or back porch. Ashtrays are available. We appreciate your cooperation!
- No candles or other open flames are allowed in guest rooms due to fire and insurance regulations
- Guests can be asked to leave for any reason that is disruptive to the operation of the inn or for actions that are in violation to the Inn Policies
- Our rooms can be reserved online
- Although we require a credit card number to hold your online reservation, your card will not be charged until after your arrival here. We accept cash, personal or business checks, MasterCard, Visa and American Express
- Room rates are for double occupancy and do not include local and state taxes
- Each extra person will be charged $15
- A 2 night minimum stay may be required for some special event weekends
Check - In/Check-Out
Check-in is between 3 pm and 6 pm. If you plan to arrive after 6:00 pm please let us know in advance, and call if you're running late. Our day is planned around check-ins, and we want to be sure to be here to meet you.
Checkout is at 11am. Late checkouts are subject to additional fees If your stay is for a special occasion, please let us know if we can help with any special arrangements. If you have food allergies, please inform us at the time of your reservation.
Because this is a small bed and breakfast inn, cancellations greatly affect us. We will try our best to rebook your room. If we are unable to rebook your room you will be charged one night's room rate.
72 hours prior to arrival: All regular, non-event, non-holiday periods
14 days prior to arrival: Graduations, special events, holiday weekends, the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
21 days prior to arrival: Three or four rooms visiting together.
Notification of cancellation must be made by telephone No shows will be charged for the entire stay.