The Jonathan Wright House was built for the founder of Springboro in 1815 and is the oldest home in Springboro. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a documented Under Ground Railroad site with one of the most authentic slave hiding places in the state of Ohio.
The spacious entry to the house features wood plank floors, nine foot doors, and a curved floating staircase. The home is furnished with antiques including a pump organ, victrola, player piano, and oriental rugs. Wright House Bed and Breakfast offers guest rooms with King Size accommodations, private baths, wood plank floors, writing desks, and TV's. One guest bath features an antique claw foot tub with shower.
Rates and Policies...
- King size sleeping accommodations from $105 - $135.
- A deposit is required to confirm a reservation.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- 72 hour cancellation notice required.
- Check-in: after 1:00 pm, Check-out: 11:00 am.
- Gourmet breakfast included; high tea served at 4 pm.
- Tours of the home are available with reservations for $5.00 per person minimum of $25.00.
- We are a nonsmoking facility.
- We offer senior citizen discounts.
Wright House Bed and Breakfast is located one block from old historic downtown Springboro which is also on the National Historic Register. Springboro is in close proximity to major antique shopping in Waynesville and Lebanon, Paramount's Kings Island amusement park, Caesar's Creek Lake State Park, and the scenic Little Miami River bike trail.