Table Of Contents
Welcome to Plâs Cadnant. Enjoy a retreat to a historic home in a country setting. Wake up to the smell of freshly made Welsh cakes on the griddle. Go to sleep in a room filled with turn-of-the-century antiques.
Spend an evening with the innkeepers, conversing in English, or Welsh if you wish. Choose a book from the library and spend a few hours on the 50' porch with a view of nothing but green. Catch a few zzzz's on one of two hammocks stretched between hundred year old trees.
How to Find Us
- I-275 to exit 33 - Colerain Avenue/SR-27
- SR-27 North to exit for SR-126/128
- West (left) on SR-126/128 to Venice/Ross
- Continue west on SR-126 to Shandon
- (You will make a right at Traffic light by "Antique Mall" in order to stay on SR-126)
- House is on SR-126 in Shandon on the left across from Congregational Church
Planning a small intimate wedding? We can help you plan your perfect day from hosting a pre-wedding dinner to a sit down dinner for up to 20 people or a buffet for around 35 to 40 people following the service.