Rooms & Amenities
Morning Glory Room
Rates & Information:
- $100 per night (double occupancy)
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation Policy: Two weeks prior notice
- One night advance deposit required to secure reservation, unless reserving with a credit card.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Children over 12 welcome
Local Points of Interest...
- Shandon Antique Shops
- Miamitown Antique Shops (10 miles)
- Governor Bebb County Park
- Miami University (17 miles)
- University of Cincinnati (25 miles)
- Xavier University (25 miles)
- Cincinnati International Airport (32 miles)
- Jungle Jim's International Market (12 miles)
- Cincinnati Zoo (25 miles)
- Newport Aquarium (30 miles)
- Kings Island (34 miles)
- Downtown Cincinnati (25 miles)
- Fernald Preserve (3 Miles)
Located in historic Shandon, Ohio -- settled over 200 years ago in the lush Miami River Valley. Plâs Cadnant was originally built by Welsh immigrants in 1832 as a general store. A residence was added in 1848 and the home has since been used as a post office, school house, dry goods store, supper club, ice cream parlor, and antique shop. Remodeled recently into a quaint country Bed & Breakfast, specializing in the rich Welsh heritage of Shandon.
You will be greeted by a Welsh Corgi named Cymro (Welshman). There are also cats on the premises so let us know about allergies so we can quarantine them to a different part of the house if required. They are never allowed in the bedroom areas of the Bed and Breakfast.
A few Welsh souvenirs from the Trefriw Woolen Mills and Welsh Love Spoons from Pageant Wood Products in Snowdonia are available for sale at discounted prices.