Stonewall Bed & Breakfast
Ledge Rock Cabin
Ledge Rock Cabin is our recent addition to accommodations at Stonewall Bed & Breakfast. Built in the 1920’s for use as a pool house that was adjacent to the in-ground pool (which no longer exists), it is now a private cabin. Ledge Rock Cabin has two twin beds and a wonderful view of the surrounding woods and the Grand River. Accommodations include a private bath (with a composting toilet) and private parking area. The cabin has a mini fridge, coffee maker with fresh coffee packets and tea.
Please note that Ledge Rock Cabin does not include breakfast and does not have television/cable or Internet access, nor does it have a kitchen.
In our two room suite, which includes guest room two, there is a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a private entrance.
Guest Room One
Guest Room One offers a king size bed, a full, private bath and an enclosed patio with a private entrance.
Guest Room Two
Guest Room Two offers intimate comfort that includes a queen size bed and a private bath at an affordable price.
Rates & Info
- Rollaway beds are available for an extra $20.00 per night, per guest, and includes breakfast
- The hot tub is available to all guests
- Beverages are available in the evening free of charge
- All guests enjoy a full breakfast served buffet style
- Breakfasting is comfortably casual
- Dietary restrictions/preferences accommodated
- Maximum number of guests per room is 3
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, Check-out: 11:00 am
- Sorry, no children or pets. Kennels are nearby
- Smoking permitted in designated areas only
- TV, Wireless Internet