Table Of Contents
Susanna's Guest House is located on the Ohio River in the village of New Richmond, Ohio, which was once the settlement of Susanna. The original hamlet of Susanna was founded by Thomas Ashburn, who with his wife, Susanna and family, left Bolton, England in 1812 for the Ohio River Valley in the Northwest Territory. Thomas named the new hamlet Susanna in loving tribute to his wife who had done so much to make their new life a success. Learn more about their inspiring story when you stay in the Ashburn Room!
Please call us at (513)553-7262 to make reservations or for more information on the services we provide and we'll be happy to help! WiFi now available in every room.
About Our Inn
Four beautifully decorated guest rooms:
O'Rourke Room: First floor suite with a seventeenth century map of Ireland, paintings of the Irish countryside and coffee table for reading.
The Thomas Ashburn Room: Second floor room with jacuzzi tub.
The Doc Hawley Room: Second floor room with fireplace.
The Captain Ernest Wagner Room: First floor guest room with a riverboat captain theme.
If your plans change we require a 3 day notice for cancellation, 14 days for special events or holidays.
- WIFI available throughout the bed and breakfast
- High Definition television in every room
- Large selection of DVD's available
- Many literary volumes to enjoy in the Library
- Special meal requests or dietary needs honored
Library and Dining Room
Cincinnati History Museum
- 301 Western Ave. Queensgate, www.cincymuseum.org
Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Museum
- 100 Joe Nuxhall Way Downtown, www.redsmuseum.org
Harriet Beecher Stowe House
- 2950 Gilbert Ave. Walnut Hills, www.harrietbeecherstowehouse.org
William Howard Taft National Historic Site
- 2038 Auburn Ave. Mount Auburn, www.nps.gov/wiho
Front Street Cafe
- New Richmond, OH 45157 http://www.frontstcafe.com/index.html
- 204 Front Street, New Richmond 45157 http://www.greenkayakmarket.com
- 100 Front St. New Richmond, OH 45157 http://www.buffalojoesnr.com
Anna Rees Restaurant
- 1329 New Richmond, OH. 45157 http://www.andouilleonline.com
Lilly's Vintage Corner
- 232 Front St. New Richmond, OH. 513-497-5213