Holmes With A View Guest Accommodations
This upper level suite with its floor to ceiling windows and circular design offers one of the most spectacular views of Holmes County. A fully-equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, TV with DVD player, antique pine floors, soothing colors and antique decor create a "home away from home" feel. Queen-sized bed.
Tucked into the hillside, the view from the deck of this lower level suite is spectacular. Rolling hills, the valley below with freshly plowed fields, grazing animals and the white buildings of the Amish farms make up this "million dollar view". Rich cherry cabinets, corian countertops, hard wood floor with radient floor heat, soothing colors and comfy upholstered furniture. Full kitchen, gas fireplace, entertainment center, two-person whirlpool tub in the bedroom with a king-sized bed.
The panoramic view from this upper level 2 bedroom/2 bath suite is breathtaking. Very spacious, open floor plan with cathedral ceiling, fully equipped kitchen and living/dining area, gas fireplace and entertainment center. Each bedroom has a queen-sized bed and its own private bath. One bathroom has a whirlpool tub and shower; the other, a double headed shower with a seat. Solid oak floor and cabinetry, rich colors and antiques throughout.
This lower level 2 bedroom/2 bath suite has a cozy feel, set into the hillside with a fantastic view of the Amish farmland below. Dark oak cabinets, corian countertops, hardwood floor with radient floor heat, a striking antique mantle with gas fireplace, comfortable upholstered furniture in soothing colors and antique pieces. Cozy bedrooms with king-sized beds, each with its own private bath. One bath with whirlpool tub and shower; the other with a double headed shower with a seat. Fully-equipped kitchen.
Whether enjoying a cup of coffee on the wraparound deck, watching a movie in the living area, or relaxing in the two-person whirlpool tub, the view from this upper level suite is spectacular. Pine floors, antiques mixed with locally made furniture, soothing colors and corain countertops throughout. Queen-sized bed.
Newly renovated and strikingly decorated, this lower level suite is geared for special occasions. Very romantic with king-sized bed, luxurious bedding, gas fireplace, large flat screen TV, radient floor heat, two person whirlpool tub in the bathroom with very unique flooring. Kitchenette with sink, toaster, coffee pot and small refrigerator. Two person outdoor hot tub in screened in portion of the deck. Bathrobes provided.
- Check-in is 3:00-7:00 p.m.; checkout is 11 a.m. Special requests will be honored whenever possible. Please let us know if you will be arriving after 7:00 p.m.
- Cancellation: Ten day notification is required if $50.00 cancellation fee is to be waived. For last minute cancellations or "no shows", total charges will be made. Cancellation must be made by phone.
- No Smoking/No Pets in the suites or anywhere on the premises. Should guests choose to disregard the policy, they will be asked to leave. Full charges will be made to the credit card on file, as well as an additional cleaning charge of $200.00
- If you will be using a Gift Certificate/Card, please advise at the time of booking.
- Premium rates are in effect for certain holidays and the month of October. Some specials are not valid during the month of October and some holiday weekends.
- Single suites (1, 2, 5, & 6) accommodate 2 adults; doubles (3 & 4), 4 adults. Extra person, $20/nignt.
- Children 4 years and older are welcome in lower level suites only.
- Group accommodations require a two night minimum stay and a security deposit.
- Prefer two night minimum stay. (Two night stays required for weekends in October.)
- Sunday check-ins are limited, so please call rather than book online.
- We will do our best to honor requests for specific suites; however we need to reassign suites in order to best accommodate our guests. With the exception of Suite #6, single suite assignments cannot be guaranteed for one night stays.