Fields of Home Lodge and Cabins
These individual cabins each have a queen bed, sleeper sofa, two-person Jacuzzi, fully equipped kitchen, and gas-log fireplace. The Harvest Cabin also includes a loft plus its own washer and dryer. These cabins come without breakfast.
These individual cabins each have a queen bed, sleeper sofa, two-person Jacuzzi, fully equipped kitchen, and gas-log fireplace. The Harvest Cabin also includes a loft--plus its own washer and dryer. These cabins come without breakfast.
This luxurious room has its own private porch on ground level, with a queen-size high-poster bed. With features such as the two-person Jacuzzi, fireplace, and kitchenette, it is a truly romantic hideaway.
This large suite features two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. It has a beautiful corner gas-log fireplace, whirlpool tub, and kitchenette, with microwave oven, coffee maker, and refrigerator. The loft contains one of the beds and a bathroom with shower.
This suite contains two queen beds, a sleeper sofa, fireplace, kitchenette, and whirlpool bath. It is also handicap-accessible. It is similar to the Maple room, but without the loft.
This upstairs room has a large window with a beautiful view overlooking the pond and fields. It has two queen beds and two wicker rockers.
A small, in-room refrigerator keeps your food and drinks cool. The private bath has a whirlpool tub with shower.
This cozy room features a queen-sized high poster bed, two glider rockers, and French doors opening onto the front porch. A small, in-room refrigerator keeps your food and drinks cool. The bathroom has a whirlpool tub with shower.
Guest Information & Policies
- Accommodations include 5 rooms and 2 cabins, each with its own private bath
- All include whirlpool tubs and Jacuzzis
- Some include fireplaces and kitchenettes
- Two rooms are wheelchair accessible
- Rates range from $75 to $149 double occupancy
- For each additional person in lodge, add $15 (Friday–Saturday, May 23–October 31) or $10 (all other dates)
- For each additional person in individual cabin, add $10
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Please call us at 330-674-7152 for reservations
- Check-in: 3 PM - 7 PM
- Check-out: 11 AM
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and personal checks are accepted
- Payment is made upon arrival
You will be charged the full cost of the room(s) when cancelled within 10 days of the reserved date. Prior to 10 days, a $10 per room, per night booking fee will be charged.
- No pets
- Smoking outside only
- Children welcome
- Inn is open year round
- We serve a continental breakfast for the 5 rooms in our main lodge
- Breakfast is not included with Arrowhead Cabin or Harvest Cabin
Amish country, crafts, furniture, quilts, cheese making, good food everywhere, and beautiful rolling hills dotted with Amish farms.
Recommended Local Restaurants
Mrs. Yoder's Kitchen, Mt. Hope (330) 674-0922 - Boyd and Wurthmann, (330) 893-328.
Approximately .5 mile west of Berlin, turn north off of SR 39 onto CR 201. Go north for approximately 4.5 miles. Fields of Home Lodge and Cabins will be on the right (watch for the sign).