The Royal Georgian Suite
Step into the sweet romance of the Royal Georgian. This room is a passport to a forgotten age, as it is an elegant room modeled after its original occupants’ in -laws who were well known shipbuilders, inventors and world travelers. This is a three room suite, the focal point of which is the antique queen size bed, draped with creamy voile - fit for royalty. The view from the bed takes in a Victorian fireplace- illuminating and warming both heart and soul. There are also antique Persian rugs, as well as authentic lacquer ware elements from Asia- a frequent destination for Mr. Bailey, an avid collector who took a journey around the world in the 1880’s. A French tapestry graces the sitting room, which emphasizes the Victorian millwork and crown molding, and is very pleasing to the eye of the beholder. An extremely relaxing, hand –painted, EXTRA LARGE antique claw foot bathtub and shower, original to the home is very special and perfect for the couple on their honeymoon or anniversary. - $125.00 per night.
The King James Suite
The King James is our patriarch of suites and is truly fit for a king or queen. Surround yourself in luxury in what was once the grand ballroom. You can almost hear the music, as this is a most harmoniously appointed suite. This historic bedroom has a private entrance and majestic queen size four-poster bed. The large bathroom completes your comfort with imported Italian marble floors, a special double Jacuzzi and a stall shower.
The original hand-hewn floors, early 20th century artwork, carved wooden accents, along with a gorgeous fireplace give this suite a warm earthiness. The sitting area offers lush appointments perfect for reading or having a relaxing conversation. Reminiscent of the Victorian gentleman’s “club room” where men shared a brandy with their guests, the charm of the King James is unmatched and the plush comfort will ease away any stresses you might feel. - $145.00 per night.
- For safety reasons, smoking is NOT permitted
- Rates vary with the inclusion of Special Packages
- State and local taxes apply
- All rates subject to change
- We CANNOT accommodate pets
- Accommodations are NOT suitable for children
- Deposit of one nights stay required
- 72 hour cancellation policy
- Check-in: 4 - 6 P.M.
- Check-out: 11 A.M.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- To guarantee a reservation by phone, please provide a credit card number and expiration date
- We require one night's rental as the deposit
- Upon receipt of cash/money order or credit card information, a confirmation of your reservation will be sent (usually within 3 working days)