Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls
Inn Guest Rooms
The Inn is a Hocking Hills, Select Registry, Bed and Breakfast experience you’ll cherish forever! We offer nine guest rooms that allow a peaceful getaway. Each is furnished with a queen-size bed or two twin beds, a small writing desk, USB device and phone charger, and is decorated with country antiques. All of the rooms are carpeted, have a private bath as well as individual heating and air conditioning units and small refrigerator. Inn guests receive complimentary fine toiletries like soap and lotions. Plush robes, hair dryers, irons, and ironing boards are also provided for guest use. Fresh baked cookies welcome guests upon arrival. The common room is the perfect place to meet other Inn guests, read a book, play cards, or sit by the wood-burning stove. Comfortable rocking chairs line the veranda that overlooks the garden. Children of all ages are welcome in some of our cabins. Our rooms and cottages are not set up to accommodate them.
Nestled in the secluded surroundings of nature with marvelous views, each cabin has its own distinct character. Our cabins offer guests a quiet retreat with many of the conveniences of home. Relax together on the porch swing, enjoy the warmth of the gas log stove, or take pleasure in the soothing effects of the two person whirlpool hot tubs offered in some of the cabins. All the amenities you come to expect at Select Registry properties, include fully equipped kitchens, plush robes, towel warmers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, CD music players, fine soap, and lotions. Of course, fresh baked cookies always await your arrival! Redbud Cabin is handicap accessible. Our Dog Friendly cabin is Strong Wolf Cabin. Children of all ages are welcome in some of our cabins. Our rooms and cottages are not set up to accommodate them.
Cabin: Starting at $229
Ideal for a tranquil romantic getaway, each Hocking Hills King and Queen cottages are situated on two acres of natural wooded beauty and has the charming ambiance of a gas log stove and private deck. Relax and unwind in a whirlpool hot tub for two after a day of hiking the Hocking Hills. Plush robes, fine soap, and lotions add an extra Select Registry touch of consideration for each of our cottage guests. Towel warmers and hair dryers are also provided. Fresh baked cookies await your arrival in all the cottages. The Sumac Cottage is handicap accessible. Our Dog Friendly Cottages are Goldenrod, Trillium and Yarrow. Children of all ages are welcome in some of our cabins. Our rooms and cottages are not set up to accommodate them. Additional features offered in the Supreme Cottages.
Starting at $209
Rates & Policies
- Rates (Based on two-person occupancy. $35 charged per person, per night for additional guest)
- Room: Starting at $169
- Cottage: Starting at $209
- Cabin: Starting at $229
- Dinner: $27-$35
- Office Hours: Our office staff is delighted to answer questions or take reservations from 8:30am – 8:30pm seven days a week. 1.800.653.2557.
- Rates and Reservation Policies
- Prices are subject to change and vary based upon availability. Peak season weekend rates apply on all holidays year round and includes December 26-31. Weekend rates apply the entire month of October. No packages or discounts will be honored on any holiday or during the month of October. No specials will be given with any other discount. Vacation rental prices do not include taxes or gratuity. Peak season is March 16 – November 30 and off season is December 1 – March 15.
- Check In is 3:00pm and and Check Out is 11:00am. If you arrive before 3:00pm, we serve lunch from 11:30am-1:30pm. Or, we are happy to provide information on the area and you can go for a hike until our 3:00pm check in time.
- Children: Children of all ages are welcome in some of our cabins. Our rooms and cottages are not set up to accommodate them.
- Stay Requirements: Two-night stays are required during most peak season night’s on Friday, Saturday and holidays. One-night weekend stays are honored on a limited basis during the slower months and if there are openings one week prior to your desired stay.
- Cabin Pricing: Log cabin prices are for two people. However, Hickory Hollow can accommodate up to six individuals at an additional $35 per person per night. Early 1800′s-style log cabins are completely equipped with linens, cooking facilities, private porches and gas log stoves.
- Dinner: Dinner reservations are required. A hearty breakfast is served each morning for guests staying overnight.
- Smoking Policy: The Inn is proud to be a non-smoking facility.
- Swimming: Inn guests now have the added amenity of using the pool facilities at Old Man’s Cave. It’s just 2 1/2 miles from the Inn. They have changing rooms and restrooms. You cannot take any alcohol or glass products. The Inn is happy to supply you with pool towels. Just ask the front desk.
- Phones: While still somewhat spotty depending on where you are on property, your carrier and type of phone, we are excited that some cell phone reception is available in your room (not cottage or cabin yet) and the fireside lounge. Please leave your phone on mute while in your room or the restaurant so other guests are not disturbed. A payphone is on the Inn property.
- Pet Policy: The Inn ONLY allows a dog in Trillium and Yarrow Cottage and Strong Wolf log Cabin. Guests are not permitted to bring dogs into any other lodging unit. Advance dog reservations are required. Limitations apply so please check our Pet Policy for more information. Dogs are not permitted on the patio for breakfast or dinner. You may bring your dog for lunch, but they must be wearing a muzzle and leash. Pets are not permitted any where else on the property.
- Green Travel: We strive to be energy efficient and environmentally safe. In keeping with this philosophy, the gas log stoves in the cottages and cabins are turned off from June 1 – September 15.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel one month or more prior to your scheduled visit you will be charged a $35 cancellation fee. If the cancellation is two weeks to one month prior to your scheduled visit you will be charged 50% of one night’s stay. If the cancellation is less than two weeks prior to your scheduled visit you will be charged for one night’s stay. Prices are subject to change.
- The safety of our guests is of utmost importance to us. If the National Weather Service issues a Level 2 or 3 alert, whether where you live or for us, we will refund your deposit in full. However, if the National Weather Service does not issue an alert but you are not comfortable driving, you can either reschedule to another date at the time of cancellation without penalty or if you prefer we will issue you a credit for ½ the deposited amount. The decision to cancel or reschedule must be made by 9:00am the day you are due to arrive or you will forfeit your full deposit.
- Deposit: All reservations are secured with a deposit of 50% of the reserved stay. Therefore, we will charge your credit card for confirmation.
- Forgot something? We’ll provide you with free razors, tooth paste, tooth brushes, emery boards and deodorant.
- We’ve gone over everything so you can enjoy every moment.