Table Of Contents
Welcome to The Lakehouse Inn!
The Lakehouse Inn is a bed and breakfast on Lake Erie in Ohio located on the southern shore on the west end of Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio's first summer resort. We are 50 miles east of Cleveland, Ohio and 50 miles west of Erie, PA. A perfect weekend/weekday getaway within Northeast Ohio's Wine Country.
Our facility consists of an air-conditioned bed & breakfast with eight guestrooms and four cottages, a wine-tasting room, a day spa and a restaurant situated on just under 2 acres of lakefront property.
Enjoy fabulous sunsets over Lake Erie while lounging on the patios, sample our wine, or take a walk along the beach.
The Lakehouse Inn is not just a summer getaway. We offer a number of packages/events throughout the year. Fall colors are vivid, and Lake Erie is intriguing during the winter months. Plan a "Lake Erie Wines & Vines" Wine Trail excursion. There are 20 wineries on the "Lake Erie Wines & Vines" Wine Trail.
Have dinner on the patio of Crosswinds Grille or dine inside and watch your meal being prepared on an open flame.
The Inn is within walking distance of Geneva State Park Marina, Adventure Zone, Old Firehouse Winery, and "The Strip" where there are games, small shops, and an array of eateries.
We have complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access for your laptop or PDA.
Celebrate your special day while you and your guests enjoy the scenic beauty of Lake Erie from the Lakehouse Inn and Winery grounds.
Facility Rental Includes:
Reception set-up, tables, chairs, table linens & napkins, glassware, china & silver, tent for outdoor ceremony and/or reception, platform for DJ Ceremony on the beach, the northeast patio or under the tent.
Use of wedding/reception area on property for up to five hours, including time for the ceremony (additional time will be charged at $150/hr) All events are required to end by 10PM.
Use of all 8 rooms in the bed & breakfast for two nights (double occupancy) --includes Bridal Suite on wedding night, and a full breakast each morning.
Ceremony Only & Renewal of Vows - $500
(Less than 30 guests, please call for pricing. Due to the size of our facility, we are unable to accommodate groups larger than 100 people. Local sales tax & 18% service charge will be added to bill.)
Some guestrooms may accommodate more than 2 guests: $15/additional adult & $7.50/additional child.
Enjoy the spectacular view of Lake Erie as you recite your wedding vows for the first time or renew your vows. The northeast lower patio area may be rented for up to 1 hour and up to 50 guests for a wedding ceremony or renewal of wedding vows. (Local sales taxes also apply)
With numerous attractions and activities available in the area, The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect location for a fun filled week with the kids, a romantic getaway or a family reunion.
- Thursday, March 28th: Ladies Spa Night
- Sunday, March 31st: Easter Brunch
- Friday. April 5th: Murder Mystery Dinner
- Friday, April 12th: Murder Mystery Dinner
- Friday & Saturday, April 19th & 20th: Winery Tour Weekend
- Thursday, April 25th: Ladies Spa Night
- Sunday, May 12th: Mother's Day Brunch
- Monday, May 27th: Memorial Day
- Monday, September 2nd: Labor Day
- Friday, September 13th: Clambake
- Saturday & Sunday, September 28th & 29th: Grape Jamboree
- Friday, November 1st: Murder Mystery Dinner
- Friday & Saturday, November 8th & 9th: Winery Tour Weekend
- Friday & Saturday, November 15th & 16th: Winery Tour Weekend
- Thursday, November 28th: Thanksgiving Dinner
- Friday & Saturday, December 6th & 7th: Girl's Weekend
- Saturday, December 31st: New Year's Eve
Call 440-466-8668 or e-mail email@example.com for more information or reservations!
Memorial Day through September:
- Monday & Tuesday: 12PM-6PM
- Wednesday & Thrusday: 12PM-8PM
- Friday-Sunday: 12PM-9PM
May & October:
- Wednesday & Tuesday: 12PM-6PM
- Friday & Saturday: 12PM-8PM
- Sunday: 12PM-7PM
- Thursday: 1PM-5PM
- Friday & Saturday: 1PM-8PM
- Sunday: 1PM-6PM
- Wednesday through Monday: 5PM-9PM
October through May:
- Wednesday through Sunday: 5PM-9PM