Table Of Contents
IntroductionDon't Miss Our Winter Rates (January - March) $65 Per NightThe Perfect Affordable Getaway!A Place To Relax And Enjoy.The Covered Bridge Bed and Breakfast is located in Conneaut, Ohio, nestled among the rolling hills of Ashtabula's vineyards and historic covered bridges. Our bed and breakfast offers three guest rooms, each with a private bath. Over night accommodations include breakfast ranging from homemade Amish sweet rolls to four course gourmet delight. Lots of nooks and crannies in our Victorian-style farmhouse to rest and relax; visit the quiet of our countryside chapel where couples can marry or renew vows.The Perfect Four Season Getaway!
Lots of nooks and crannies in our Victorian-style farmhouse to rest and relax. Let the peace and tranquility of your surroundings remove you from the hectic pace of life. Sit out back by the pond as the sun sets, andwatch the sky fill up with God's canopy of stars.
Explore Ohio's Corner On Fun!
Ashtabula County, Ohio, offers sixteen historic Covered Bridges and fifteen Wineries, but we have the room. Ashtabula County is Ohio's largest county.
Drive through quaint towns and villages offering Covered Bridges, Wineries, Shopping, Train Rides, Heritage, Museum Stops, and tales of the Underground Railroad. Ashtabula County forms part of the Northcoast of America, and our rich shipping heritage makes Ashtabula home to a variety of cultures.
Located along Lake Erie and the Pennsylvania border, you are able to cast your rods for walleye, musky, bass and other fish in Lake Erie and Pymatuning Lake -- not to mention that we are the steelhead capital of Ohio. Fishing & Boating opportunities abound.
But you don't need to fish. Sit back and do something that few people in the world can do. In Ashtabula County you can watch the sun sink into the sea. Ashtabula, Ohio, is a Great County on a Great Lake! ...and we're glad that you could join us.
Adventure and EntertainmentWonderful local wineries, beaches, and golf courses abound along the Lake Erie shore of this region. New adventures await you from antique shops to racetracks! At the end of your fun-filled day, enjoy the beautiful field and forest of our 6.5 acres, sit out back by the pond as the sun sets, and watch the sky fill up with God's canopy of stars. Enjoy the ultimate in pampering, Massage Therapy is Available with Thyessa Clark, LMT. Whatever you choose to do or not do, Covered Bridge Bed & Breakfast is a place to relax and enjoy.
All within 30 minutes of Covered Bridge Bed and Breakfast
- Ashtabula Covered Bridges
- Wonderful Local Wineries
- Lake Erie Beaches
- Presque Isle Downs and Casino in Erie
- Raceway 7
- Sycamore Hall Gardens
- Presque Isle State Park
- D-Day Reenactment
- Lake Erie Fishing Charters
- Lighthouses of Ashtabula & Conneaut Harbor
- Ashtabula County Covered Bridge Festival
- AC & J Scenic Train Rides
- Hubbard House Underground Railroad Museum
- Hiking, Canoeing, Golf
- Conneaut Outdoor Concert Series
- #1 Trout Stream in the USA Conneaut Creek
- White Turkey Drive-In, Step back to the 50's
- Ohio Covered Bridge Museum
- Western Reserve Greenway Trail
- Victorian Perambulator Museum
- Pymatuning State Park
- Conneaut Lake Park
- Cruise/Ins/Classic Cars on Display, Thurs. with 50's & 60's music
How To Find Us
- Just a few minutes off I-90, Exit Route 7 OH
- South to Hatches Corners Road, continue East Past Middle Road
- Covered Bridge B & B is Located at 6861 Hatches Corners Road
- 1 Hour East on I-90 from Cleveland
- 1/2 Hour West on I-90 from Erie, PA
- 1-Hour North on Route 11 and East on I-90 from Warren/Youngstown