Two-Level King Luxury Suite
This 603 sq. ft. suite offers you VIP relaxation and is completed with all amenities described above. This suite was designed with two levels of comfort in mind for the ultimate in rest and relaxation. The main living level features a full sofa, walk up bar, refrigerator, in room coffee maker, luxurious spacious bathroom with walk-in shower, heated towel bars, TV monitor, hair dryer, refrigerator, iron and ironing board, free wireless internet access, and heated tile floors throughout. Enjoy the lake view from your patio setting. Relax upstairs in peace and quiet in our king poster bed featuring plush linens, bathrobes and slippers, and flat screen television. Maximum number of guest permitted in room is four adults or two adults and 2 children. Two-Level Suites range from $229 - $339 per night plus taxes.
Double Queen Luxury Suite
Our Double Queen Luxury Suites will welcome and delight you. These spacious 378 sq. ft. suites feature two dreamy queen beds and all of the pleasantries described above. With the ultimate in comfort and luxury in mind this Suite offers two queen beds adorned with plush linens, feather pillows, duvets, bathrobes and slippers, and special room amenities for guest to enjoy. Make yourself a cup of coffee while searching the net on your free wireless internet. Gas fireplace, heated tile floors, spacious bath with walk-in shower, heated towel bars, TV monitor, hair dryer, refrigerator, iron and ironing board, and flat screen television will complete your stay. Maximum number of guest permitted in room is four adults. Double Queen Suites range from $179 - $289 per night plus taxes.
King Luxury Suite
The King Luxury Suite features one king bed and a pull-out love seat, all stylishly presented in ample 348 to 368 sq. ft. rooms and complete with the luxuries described above. With attention to the finer details you will feel the special style of Tuscany in the King Luxury Suite retreat. Delight in comfort in this spacious guest room featuring one king bed and one queen pull out sofa. Luxuriously layered with plush linens, feather pillows, duvets, bathrobes and slippers, and special room amenities, this room is the ultimate in comfort. Enjoy your morning coffee as you relax on the outdoor patio surrounded by spectacular views. Gas fireplace, heated tile floors, spacious bath with walk-in shower, heated towel bars, TV monitor, hair dryer, refrigerator, iron and ironing board, and flat screen television will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Maximum number of guest permitted in room is three adults or two adults and two children. King Suites range from $179 - $289 per night plus taxes.
The six Gervasi Villas each comprise of four individual suites and a central living room to be shared by the villa guests. Guests may rent a single suite or an entire villa. (1 Dble Queen, 2 King Rooms, 1 Two Level King Suite)
The hospitality room features living room seating, dining seating, stone fireplace, kitchenette, microwave, ice maker, refrigerator and sink. Rear access to the patio and outdoor seating. Maximum number of guest permitted is 14 adults.
- The living room (hospitality area) is 494 sq. ft. and features living room seating; dining seating; stone fireplace; and bakers rack with microwave, ice maker, refrigerator, and sink. The living room has rear access to shared patio (224 sq. ft.) and outdoor seating
- Light Continental Breakfast is delivered to each Villa hospitality area in a rustic wine box consisting of fresh pastries and fruit (complimentary)
- Gorgeous Tuscan-inspired décor includes Stucco walls, heated Travertine limestone floors, rustic wood doors, and wood ceiling details
- Geo-thermal heating and cooling exists throughout Gervasi Village
- Old-world style, handmade furnishings are located throughout Gervasi Village
Villa Suite Terms and Policies
Guestroom Booking Policy
- All reservations must be guaranteed with valid credit card. This card will be charged upon reservation confirmation. A deposit equal to the total stay room charge (including taxes) will be required to confirm all reservations. Payment will be charged at the time the reservation is made. Unless otherwise stated, rates do not include taxes, gratuities, or incidental charges.
- The Inn cannot guarantee any room or Villa location with regard to specific views, property locations or combinations of rooms or Villas. We reserve the right to make reasonable substitutions in assigned guestrooms or Villas. Preferences will be honored when available.
- Guest requiring a late check-in (after 11pm) must contact the Inn in by 8pm same day so that special arrangements and instructions can be coordinated for the late check-in with the guest.
Common Area Guidelines
- The Common area is to be shared and enjoyed by all Villa guests registered in a given Villa. Please be respectful of all guests staying in the Villa by adhering to the following:
- QUIET TIME begins at 11:00pm in the common area, patio, and entire Gervasi grounds. Should you need assistance, please call Guest Services.
- Common area is to be enjoyed by registered villa guests ONLY. If guest has rented entire villa, outside guests could be invited to the villa common area (maximum occupancy of 14). Registered guests only are permitted for overnight stays.
- If children are staying with you, please tend to them and be respectful of other guests by not allowing them to slam doors, play in common area unattended, etc.
- Do not place personal items in the common area unless you have rented the entire villa. Keep common room orderly and available for other guests.
- Common Area should not be used for meetings or gatherings unless the entire Villa has been rented by the customer.
- Ipods, radios, etc. should NOT be utilized in the Common Area unless the guest has rented the entire Villa.
- Please call Guest Services for assistance if cleanup is needed in the common area.
- Do not move furniture in the common area.
- Refrigerators are available in each guest suite for personal food or beverages. Please do not use refrigerator in common area for personal items.
- Personal items should not be placed in the ice machine as to not contaminate the public ice.
- NO kitchen appliance or similar (hot plates, crock pots, etc.) can be utilized in the common or guest suites.
- Check-in time is 3:00-8:00 PM EST
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM EST
- A two (2) night minimum stay is required for select holidays, special events, and weekends during peak season (June-October).
- No Pets allowed in guestrooms or on the property.
- Outside food and beverage are not permitted on the grounds.
- Gervasi is a smoke-free property. Smoking is NOT permitted in any building or anywhere on the grounds. There is a significant room recovery fee of at least $200 per room for a guest who does not comply with the non-smoking policy in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring the guestroom(s) to a smoke free condition.
- Gervasi is an active and lively environment; you are likely to experience festivities and music up until 11pm in the evening.
- Parking is free of charge in our surface lots.
- The Bistro and Marketplace are closed Mondays and select holidays.
- Guestroom Cancellation Policy
- Should the reservation be cancelled GREATER than 90 days in advance of arrival date, a full refund of the deposit (equal to total room stay charges) will be made. Should the reservation be cancelled 31-90 days in advance of arrival date, all of the deposit except a $50.00 cancellation fee per room per night ($200 per Villa per night) will be refunded. If the reservation is canceled any time after 3pm 30 days prior to arrival date, all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.