The Lamplight Inn Bed & Breakfast
Room 3 - Timeless Romance
Enjoy the beauty of this exquisitely appointed room with private entrance. Elegance and luxury all wrapped up in this beautiful guest room. Deluxe King bed, luxury bath with Jacuzzi tub, ceiling fan, A/C, satellite TV, DVD player and two comfortable chairs, and access to the wrap-around porch with rocking chairs.
Room 4 - Crown Pointe
King Deluxe room with luxury bath and Jacuzzi tub, ceiling fan, A/C, satellite TV, DVD player, two comfortable chairs and access to porch with rocking chairs to view 5-miles of Amish Countryside.
Luxurious Golds, Greens and Tan
King Size 4 Poster Bed
Fireplace and Jacuzzi Tub
Room 6 - Melody Lane
Standard King Room (2nd floor) - Spacious accommodations featuring a 4-poster King bed, private bath, ceiling fan, A/C, Dish Network satellite with added movie channels, TV, DVD player, and comfortable chair for reading and relaxing. Enjoy a beautiful country setting with spectacular views from the wrap-around porch.
A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST is provided in the Hillside Suite dinette. Guests enjoy complete privacy and independence in this spacious suite (22'x27') on the lower level of the Inn. A walk-out patio overlooks rolling hills of Amish country. The suite-for-two features a unique Queen-size cherry-stained oak bed, a 32" flat-screen TV with DVD player, private bath with tub/shower combination, soft water; fully equipped kitchenette with cookware and tableware. Other amenities include ironing board, iron, and hair dryer. Guests are welcome to the Inn's living room at 8:45 a.m. for the Singing Innkeeper's morning serenades. (If using a GIFT CERTIFICATE, reservation must be made by PHONE.)
Room 1 - Country View
Enjoy full privacy in a quaint, cozy room with Queen bed, rocking chair, ceiling fan, A/C, satellite TV, DVD player, fireplace, and private bath with tub and shower. A beautiful setting with spectacular views from a wrap-around porch with comfortable rocking chairs. Relax and unwind after a day of shopping and exploring scenic Holmes County.
Room 2 - Vintage Charm
A simply elegant floral room featuring a private entrance, 4-poster King bed, luxury bath with Jacuzzi tub, ceiling fan, A/C, satellite TV, DVD player, and a comfortable chair for relaxing beside a romantic fireplace. A beautiful country setting with spectacular views from a wrap-around porch.
Room 5 - Cameo Rose
ALL Deluxe King Rooms have the same ammenties, but decorated differently. This room also has access to comfortable rocking chairs overlooking 5-miles of Amish countryside.
Inn rates include a hot served, sit-down, country breakfast.
A continental breakfast or restaurant voucher is provided for "Hillside Suite" guests.
For current room rates, please go to www.thelamplightinn.com
- The Lamplight Inn Bed & Breakfast is a small property where every guest reservation made is both important and special to us. A credit card is required to hold your reservation. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least ten (10) days prior to your arrival date. A $20 processing fee will be charged to your credit card.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than ten (10) days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made.
- Rates and policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and for some special requests.
- Gift certificates may be purchased for any dollar amount desired. Actual reservations for date and room of choice are to be made by the recipient of the certificate. Gift certificates may be ordered with a credit card and will be mailed on the next business day. For security reasons, we request that certificates be ordered by phone, toll-free at 866 500-1122.
- Check In: 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. No check-ins before 4 p.m. or after 8:30 p.m. Late arrivals, please call.
- Check-out: 11am; Sunday's 10am
- Hearty sit-down breakfast served at 8:30 a.m. Hillside Suite guests receive a continental breakfast to enjoy at their leisure in the suite dinette.
- All room rates are based on single or double occupancy. Maximum occupancy per room: 2 people.
- Weekend rates may be charged on certain holidays.
- Smoking is not permitted in the inn or on the premises. A $200 cleaning/deodorizing fee and cost of any damages will be charged to guests who do not abide by this policy.
- Wine or champagne is permitted in individual rooms, but not in common areas.
- Sorry, no children under 12 or pets/animals permitted.
- Winter driving conditions in Holmes County are typically favorable. In the event of a travelers' advisory issued on your travel day, we will gladly apply your deposit to another date if cancellation is made by 6pm.
- State sales tax and county bed tax are additional.