Taylor House Inn Bed & Breakfast
All you need is love - A canopied bed and thoughtfully appointed room add to the romance and comfort of your stay. A wonderfully grand room decorated in rich butter crèmes - King Bed - private bath with claw foot soaking tub
Joy is making someone happy. Come and relax in this tranquil and soothing room. Watch the sun dapple through the lace curtains, share the moment with someone special - King Bed - private bath with claw foot soaking tub
You can take a minute but you can make a moment. You mustn't over look anything, for the only element left to chance is the degree of delight the moment brings - Queen Bed - private bath
Stop and feel life's pressures melt away in this soothing lovely room. Float away your cares in the claw foot soaking tub - Queen Bed - private bath with claw foot soaking tub,
A cozy intimate getaway with a working fireplace. We're sure you'll find serenity as you overlook two gardens from the lace windows - Queen Bed - working fireplace - private bath
Beds of Mahogany, Cherry and Oak furnish each guest room, along with antique chests, marble top dressers, armoires, canopies and original artwork complete a delightful picture of elegance and comfort.
Love and Peace as a two-bedroom two-bath adjoining suite $250.
- 14% sales and room tax not included
- Corporate rates offered
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Holidays and most weekends require a two night minimum
- Check-in time: 4:p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:30 a.m.
- Pets not allowed
- We gladly accept children
- We have a strict NO SMOKING policy for inside the house
- Dietary needs and requirements can be honored
- A deposit equal to one night is required to confirm a reservation. Seven (7) days notice is required in case of cancellation. The full daily rate will be charged if you arrive after the date specified for arrival or depart before the final date of your confirmed reservation.
- We prefer checks, traveler's checks or cash.
- We do honor Visa, MasterCard and American Express.